Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonnas breakdown, dressed up as a clown

Balue

Featured Posts

James19709
2 minutes ago, sursumd said:

I'm not a "Gaga fan", I'm a person who looks at everyone individually. Why would you assume he has no pimples at all when she specifically called it out? Stop making excuses. 

She was talking about a dancer who is close enough to her to have texted her a criticism of her show. It was a joke, not "calling it out", stop making assumptions.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, james19709 said:

She was talking about a dancer who is close enough to her to have texted her a criticism of a show, stop making assumptions.

I'm not assuming anything. She said this to a human being in front of 20,000 people. Doesn't matter what the persons occupation was. 

James19709
2 minutes ago, sursumd said:

I'm not assuming anything. She said this to a human being in front of 20,000 people. Doesn't matter what the persons occupation was. 

What are you talking about? I said he was a dancer BECAUSE THAT CONNECTS HIM TO HER lol. :saladga: You are assuming that he has spots on his forehead when he most likely doesn't, which is why it was a joke.

What are you talking about? I said he was a dancer BECAUSE THAT CONNECTS HIM TO HER lol. :saladga:

Who gives a damn if it was her dancer? Its not relevant to the conversation.

James19709
Just now, sursumd said:

Who gives a damn if it was her dancer? Its not relevant to the conversation.

I edited the post lol. Anyway, I obv don't personally care about you or your opinion, so don't keep quoting me, but yeah, I think you missed the point.

I edited the post lol. Anyway, I obv don't personally care about you or your opinion, so don't keep quoting me, but yeah, I think you missed the point.

The point is you have no point and Madonna is a mean bitch for no reason. 

James19709
4 minutes ago, sursumd said:

The point is you have no point and Madonna is a mean bitch for no reason. 

I'm not Madonna so that ain't offensive to me, lmao. Was just responding to you.

omg it was a JOKE

the guy is known to have a big ego so she made fun of it. people have no sense of humour  and think everything is "offensive" 

if you want a sweet politically correct girl, love kylie or britney or even gaga (although behind the scenes they probably are different)

Archived