Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonnas breakdown, dressed up as a clown

Balue

Featured Posts

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Pop said:

the Rebel Heart era was such a wonderful way for karma to punch Madonna and her annoying stans in the face

She is milking the whole rocco situation for some atention lmao

Its madonna , the queen of atention whoring Nothing new.

She deserves no mercy from us tbh

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

She is REALLY selling her private life and her son! She's a 57 year old mother it's so immature of hers putting her minor son's pic on the wall screen, she should protect her child and not exposing him and her disagreement with HIS father by making it a spectacle! She is making headlines because of that and she knows that! She has a Phd in attention seeking and media, she has bulit up her whole career into that (controversies, media attention seeking). Without her dancers her expensive spectacles and controversies (kissing girls on stage, being crucified) she just doesn't exist! With just a microphone and in front of piano she can barely reach a few notes. 

WTF is MDNA

AJH219
11 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She is milking the whole rocco situation for some atention lmao

Its madonna , the queen of atention whoring Nothing new.

She deserves no mercy from us tbh

Says the individual who is a fan of a woman who had someone purposely vomit on her exactly two years ago. Let's not act like Gaga hasn't been an attention hoe herself. We can't have double standards :usrs:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

lego
1 hour ago, Roomingfree77 said:

I think its great I wish we had clowns in Portland when she was here but I was pretty happy with her show then. She has a great ass in real life with no camera angles to it...*Walks back from the mound*

fCtlqtF.gif

FreePalestine

FameHookah
10 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Says the individual who is a fan of a woman who had someone purposely vomit on her exactly two years ago. Let's not act like Gaga hasn't been an attention hoe herself. We can't have double standards :usrs:

I never denied that, i always criticize gaga when she ****s up (even got tons of wps for that)

Gaga is thirsty for fame and attention, we all know it

But we arent talking bout her in this thread, do we?

WTF is MDNA

Hexxx

Poor Madge. She performed songs from American Life and Ray Of Light which was good for fans to hear more of her past work but there was this Strong feeling of depression. :( Thing's will get better Madge. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Whispering
12 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Not that I agree with the words the person you quoted used, but I can see where using your kid's picture in this situation isn't a good decision. Creating art from pain is fine, but using pictures and a situation that involves your teen son is bringing an unwilling participant (and your own child) into the equation. Does he want his image used in this way? It's up to the adults to protect their children...and well...to be the adults in these situations. 

Hexxx

I can't at you guys thinking this is for attention, This woman literally sheds tears while performing on stage and you think this is a joke??? DA fuq is the matter with you guys?? :wtf: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

artRaver

I don't even like Madonna that much to be honest, but I still wouldn't take this opportunity to trash talk her while she's down.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you never been involved in a custody battle or known someone who's been involved so how dare you try to dictate how she's acting is out of simply being "attention seeking". 

Everyone deals with their pain differently. Some have others vomit on them in the name of art, some abuse substances, some paint and/or write poems, some cut their hair and change their looks completely, etc.

Spoiler

ahs_promoteonlinekindness_zpsd6e81a93.gi

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

LUO YI
4 hours ago, VampireHeart said:

Madonna-as-a-clown-on-Instagram-615x400.

She looks a bit like KP on this one.

She looked like KP the whole show :tea:

The night sky tells all

StrawberryBlond

After this tour wraps up, she needs to start taking her family life into bigger consideration. Kids crave stability and following your mum around on a world tour is not any kid's idea of fun, especially as a teenager. Her younger kids may go this way too in the future if she keeps on touring when they need her. Honestly, if she wants to continue with music, that's one thing, but she should just do a greatest hits tour and then retire from touring. She's had her touring peak, she's not making bank like she used to. Her fans only go to her tours to hear the hits anyway, so she should just give them what they want. I swear she only makes albums these days so that she can tour. Considering that she skipped touring for albums in the past, I don't see why she wants to do one for every album now, when they're not selling like her past efforts. I mean, I don't think anyone else who released RH would be allowed to tour with it because it just didn't sell enough to warrant one.

29 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

I don't get why certain members here feel the need to bring Gaga down to make their other faves look better. As a fan of the person whose fan forum you are on, you should defend them, not use them as a negative example in these situations. You don't see other fanbases bringing down their faves like this. Gaga's reasons for her antics always come from a genuine place, she does it because it's how she feels, she doesn't do it for no reason just for attention. I don't recall Gaga ever releasing a book where she's engaging in sex with people, using topless dancers on a tour, turning up to an event completely topless, kissing girls on stage while not being bi, featuring artists young enough to be her children on her songs, etc. Yes, Gaga's had her nudity loving moments too but her moments are strictly limited to smaller, indie publications (that naked bondage shoot) and strictly fan service publications (the Terry Richardson book). Even when she's done borderline public toplessness before, she's always got a thin covering in some form. Madonna on the other hand, is on a whole other level, always has been.

Guys, do you REALLY think it's appropriate to bring immaturity and comical remarks about A HUMAN BEING having an emotional/mental breakdown? :S Just because of things from LONG ago that's now water under the bridge? Because you guys are taking your frustration from the actions of Madonna fans and throwing back in HER face? :wacko:Making US look just as bad as we claim Madonna fans are? You're basically the pot calling the kettle black. It helps to stand outside of the fan lifestyle to see how petulant some of your attitudes/mentalities are sometimes. :wtf:

If there is ANYTHING that we should know by now, it's to never treat people like they're anything less when they ARE obviously trying hard to get through EXTREMELY difficult times. Madonna's daughter is not in the house anymore as she has an education to maintain, her son doesn't want to be around her and her boyfriend cheated on her. Who knows what else she's going through at this time. :(

Some of you who's saying she's using her custody battle for attention need to just take a moment and remember when the world claimed Gaga was using her hip injury (other struggles as well) for attention. :/

Treat others the way you want to be treated/ be a leader, not a follower.

AJH219
6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

After this tour wraps up, she needs to start taking her family life into bigger consideration. Kids crave stability and following your mum around on a world tour is not any kid's idea of fun, especially as a teenager. Her younger kids may go this way too in the future if she keeps on touring when they need her. Honestly, if she wants to continue with music, that's one thing, but she should just do a greatest hits tour and then retire from touring. She's had her touring peak, she's not making bank like she used to. Her fans only go to her tours to hear the hits anyway, so she should just give them what they want. I swear she only makes albums these days so that she can tour. Considering that she skipped touring for albums in the past, I don't see why she wants to do one for every album now, when they're not selling like her past efforts. I mean, I don't think anyone else who released RH would be allowed to tour with it because it just didn't sell enough to warrant one.

I don't get why certain members here feel the need to bring Gaga down to make their other faves look better. As a fan of the person whose fan forum you are on, you should defend them, not use them as a negative example in these situations. You don't see other fanbases bringing down their faves like this. Gaga's reasons for her antics always come from a genuine place, she does it because it's how she feels, she doesn't do it for no reason just for attention. I don't recall Gaga ever releasing a book where she's engaging in sex with people, using topless dancers on a tour, turning up to an event completely topless, kissing girls on stage while not being bi, featuring artists young enough to be her children on her songs, etc. Yes, Gaga's had her nudity loving moments too but her moments are strictly limited to smaller, indie publications (that naked bondage shoot) and strictly fan service publications (the Terry Richardson book). Even when she's done borderline public toplessness before, she's always got a thin covering in some form. Madonna on the other hand, is on a whole other level, always has been.

I'm not bringing anyone down; I'm just pointing out inconsistencies in flawed judgment. The Sex book is one of the greatest moments in the history of pop culture; and I simply will not entertain negative opinions of it. It was a celebration of female sexuality and that is something to be praised, not condemned. If you wanna talk about tacky and trashy, look at Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda", or Megan Trainor's "All About That Bass".  None of which are truly empowering female sexuality. I would think an intelligent woman like yourself could see how the Madonna of the 1980s and early 1990s was being controversial for a cause, not just attention seeking. I will agree that certain antics in the present are clearly cries for attention, "Bitch, I'm Madonna" comes to mind, and of course the infamously staged diss at Born This Way in 2012. And I could maybe get on-board with this incident with Rocco, but my sympathies towards his cause are almost non-existent. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Regiment
12 minutes ago, STDMNC said:

Guys, do you REALLY think it's appropriate to bring immaturity and comical remarks about A HUMAN BEING having an emotional/mental breakdown? :S Just because of things from LONG ago that's now water under the bridge? Because you guys are taking your frustration from the actions of Madonna fans and throwing back in HER face? :wacko:Making US look just as bad as we claim Madonna fans are? You're basically the pot calling the kettle black. It helps to stand outside of the fan lifestyle to see how petulant some of your attitudes/mentalities are sometimes. :wtf:

If there is ANYTHING that we should know by now, it's to never treat people like they're anything less when they ARE obviously trying hard to get through EXTREMELY difficult times. Madonna's daughter is not in the house anymore as she has an education to maintain, her son doesn't want to be around her and her boyfriend cheated on her. Who knows what else she's going through at this time. :(

Some of you who's saying she's using her custody battle for attention need to just take a moment and remember when the world claimed Gaga was using her hip injury (other struggles as well) for attention. :/

Treat others the way you want to be treated/ be a leader, not a follower.

YASSSS!!! Tell'em sista!

Archived