💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts about this REAL LG5 Leak?

Ronlop

What do you think about this leak?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this leak?

• It's amazing! Exactly the direction I want fro LG5
    • It's alright
    • It's meh
    • It's HORRIBLE. Exactly what I didn't want for LG5

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight

Every time I listen to this I get so hyped, it sounds stunning so I really hope it's real and that we get to hear it one day. It definitely sounds like her, she has such an incredible voice and I really hope LG5 showcases that.

Pretty Savage
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think this sounds amazing. 

I still can't make out the lyrics though... Little Interpreters, where u at? pls and thanks 

I think she says; walking on my own? :huh:

Reality

These are relatively old leaks. I do think it's Gaga though, I'd be surprised if it wasn't. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

scheibemonster
50 minutes ago, Benji said:

All of these "oh my god" leaks are fake.

You know most of those videos were removed for copyright purposes...:green:

TimisaMonster

Sounds like another Gaga's ballad.... Yeah? :shrug:

Doesn't sound catchy tho

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Awakened M

The "Oh my God" leak. I paused the clip as soon as I heard him. :emma: This was talked about a while back.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

llbcherry

Yes, this has been out for a while, but it is surprising that we aren't talking about it more, seeing as it is the ONLY sample of new music that we have. (This and the silent video of Gaga at the piano that a couple GGD monsters were able to replicate somewhat).

I 100% believe that it is real. That is definitely her voice. It sounds AMAZING! I hope this makes it onto LG5. I believe with this record, that she will amaze us with her songwriting. She has learned so much working with Tony, and has had a lot of influences. I think we will see an improved and re-enthused Gaga, covering real topics in a sophisticated way. I'm sure we will get some pop bliss, but I expect some more "serious" work as well.

I wish this clip could really be enhanced, like by NASA or the FBI :laughga:.

I am going to listen to the "enhanced" video leak on page 1, but I'm pretty sure I've heard it, and that I couldn't really tell the difference.

My answer: it is exactly the direction I hoped for with LG5!

Benji
1 hour ago, Black Salvatore said:

That is definitely her voice though

1 hour ago, Ronlop said:

You gotta be joking if you don't think this is Gaga :rip: It's her voice!

29 minutes ago, cav07 said:

You know most of those videos were removed for copyright purposes...:green:

So none of you question the "origin" of this leak? The story about someone standing right outside of a studio building and they claim that they managed to record this that cleanly? Gaga's been inside of studio booths which are soundproofed, then you have the entire rest of the building which is soundproofed before you get to these guys recording it? ... Jesus I don't think you'd be able to get audio this clean even if she was recording in a caravan :air:

Also, who records a leak outside of a building and literally whispers "oh my god" into their phone over and over again?

It's far too suspicious and their story is near, if not, just plain impossible.

venusian

it sounds like such a powerful ballad! i cant wait to hear the full version

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

MaryJaneHolland
30 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Sounds like another Gaga's ballad.... Yeah? :shrug:

Doesn't sound catchy tho

yup :saladga:

am i the only one here who wants 80% pop album??? no? k

NewUsername
13 minutes ago, llbcherry said:

Yes, this has been out for a while, but it is surprising that we aren't talking about it more, seeing as it is the ONLY sample of new music that we have. (This and the silent videos of Gaga at the piano that a couple GGD monsters were able to replicate somewhat).

I 100% believe that it is real. That is definitely her voice. It sounds AMAZING! I hope this makes it onto LG5. I believe with this record, that she will amaze us with her songwriting. She has learned so much working with Tony, and has had a lot of influences. I think we will see an improved and re-enthused Gaga, covering real topics in a sophisticated way. I'm sure we will get some pop bliss, but I expect some more "serious" work as well.

I wish this clip could really be enhanced, like by NASA or the FBI :laughga:.

I am going to listen to the "enhanced" video leak on page 1, but I'm pretty sure I've heard it, and that I couldn't really tell the difference.

My answer: it is exactly the direction I hoped for with LG5!

fixed

12 minutes ago, Benji said:

So none of you question the "origin" of this leak? The story about someone standing right outside of a studio building and they claim that they managed to record this that cleanly? Gaga's been inside of studio booths which are soundproofed, then you have the entire rest of the building which is soundproofed before you get to these guys recording it? ... Jesus I don't think you'd be able to get audio this clean even if she was recording in a caravan :air:

Also, who records a leak outside of a building and literally whispers "oh my god" into their phone over and over again?

It's far too suspicious and their story is near, if not, just plain impossible.

indeed. Although that leak sounds amazing, so it would be cool if it were real. Let us hope!

Archived