if Gaga comes back to the top with LG5

Rino

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WORLDofGAGA
7 hours ago, Rino said:

if that finally happened, I would probably be walking with a dull happy smile every day till the era ends and some months after that too :poot:

I would hook up with other Gaga fans to hug them with tears rolling down my face looking like a complete mess and saying something like "we did it, bitсhes! we finally did it! our girl made it again" :giveup:

I would also go to ATRL and write some nasty things to all the Gaga haters and doubters that dwell in there :gaycat: although I don't use ATRL at all, but for that particular cause I would create an account there to troll the fuсk out of everybody :derpga:

I would be thanking God, the earth, the wind and the whole universe for finally letting Gaga be what she truly is - the Queen of Everything :unicorn:

now share what you would feel like and do if Gaga came back to the top with LG5

url-2.gif

Haha i love this! I'd be so happy if this were to happen cause I feel she needs to be appreciated more as we all know how greatly talented she is that she deserves to be at the top all the time, I think now that she's has free proper time that this album will be good, whereas ARTPOP was a bit rushed as she hurt her hip and pressure of the world/fans

@W0RLDofGAGA

braybray23

Seeing all these pop stars(meghan,ariana) release songs that go #1 on iTunes has got me excited for when gaga releases her new single. To see her number one again will be amazing.  And I think it definetly will if it's all timed right. Woowoo!

But uhh no I will not go on the Internet and act childish and pretend her success actually has anything to do with me personally.  Sooooooooo ready to buy and stream a new song.

not an okra

littlepotter
9 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Golden Globe Award winner, unofficial Oscar winner, Six Time Grammy Award winner, Billboard's 2015 Woman of the Year, actress, musician, fashion magazine editor and columnist, defining artist of 10’s by Rolling Stone, Top 95 hitmaker Lady Gaga is currently a top of the game, don't know what you're talking about. 

Please never mention that one out in public. For your sake, ours and hers.

chaeri pls

Ronk
11 hours ago, Rino said:

I would also go to ATRL and write some nasty things to all the Gaga haters and doubters that dwell in there :gaycat: although I don't use ATRL at all, but for that particular cause I would create an account there to troll the fuсk out of everybody :derpga:

On 1/1/2014 I participated in Promote Online Kindness day.  One of the tasks participants were asked to do is take positive steps to promote kindness on the internet.  I joined ATRL that day to try to spread kindness there, but found it to be much different than many say.  Sure, you can find plenty of hate there if you look for it, but if you look in the right places you can find much support and positivity towards Gaga.  I now have 202 friends there, and none of them drag Gaga.  Some of them are Gaga stans, and some follow many artists including Gaga.  On ATRL, fans of all artists are in one pot so of course there is going to be conflict.  But there are threads about Gaga that are positive.

I live outside the space time continuum.

2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

On 1/1/2014 I participated in Promote Online Kindness day.  One of the tasks participants were asked to do is take positive steps to promote kindness on the internet.  I joined ATRL that day to try to spread kindness there, but found it to be much different than many say.  Sure, you can find plenty of hate there if you look for it, but if you look in the right places you can find much support and positivity towards Gaga.  I now have 202 friends there, and none of them drag Gaga.  Some of them are Gaga stans, and some follow many artists including Gaga.  On ATRL, fans of all artists are in one pot so of course there is going to be conflict.  But there are threads about Gaga that are positive.

I wrote that as a joke, I'm not going to drag people on ATRL :koons:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Ronk

Glad to hear it!  Gaga takes the blame for the mean things her fans say on the internet.  She doesn't deserve such blame because she is exactly the opposite.  She suggests to her fans that kindness should always be shown, and she leads by her own example.

Sorry I took your joke seriously.  That happens to me on this site.  One time a mod closed on of my threads because of all the hate I was receiving for something that was taken the wrong way.  I PMed her asking why my thread was locked and she said it was to protect me.  I'm really happy someone was looking out for me.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived