Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Highly recommend GGD Mods to pull thru on this

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

iCpro
4 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

and if Gaga really was "music not the bling" af, then she wouldnt have bothered to clean her image up. 

by the way it sold 1.95M, not 2.5M :wtf:

"ARTPOP was the ninth best seller album of 2013 with 2.3 million copies worldwide. It was included in several year-end lists by music critics and publications."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARTPOP

I don't think the goal was to clean her image up, she just toned it down to work on non-pop music projects, and in doing so the GP saw her in a new light.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
13 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

trending the tag is for the GP,i am talking about what us monsters need to do to prevent another flop era

No offense, but this is so stupid :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Whispering
13 minutes ago, Burning Up said:

And what happened? 

It sold 2.5 million copies, ended up in the top 10 selling albums of the year, had two top 10 hits and a tour that ended up in the top 10 of the year. 

Please don't.  Gaga's music can succeed on its own merits with genuine purchases, shares, and plays.  Coordinated efforts like this are desperate and childish.

Whispering

This will never work for this online fanbase. The female fans of artists like Swift, the Disney type girls, and the heartthrobs like Bieber or the boy bands...are the ones that get organized and stay motivated enough to push songs in this way. This fanbase will trend something on Twitter to get attention, but they aren't going to stream, call and request, etc. That doesn't give them the individual attention they are looking for. 

LUO YI
7 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It sold 2.5 million copies, ended up in the top 10 selling albums of the year, had two top 10 hits and a tour that ended up in the top 10 of the year. 

XD it's not like I care about sales and charts and all that thing. I know it had impact even when people didn't know there was an album. 

The night sky tells all

Blake

Gaga can do well without the fanbase doing some stupid fangirl promoting, especially she's in her prime right now. :toofunny: 

Whispering
Just now, Burning Up said:

XD it's not like I care about sales and charts and all that thing. I know it had impact even when people didn't know there was an album. 

Yet, here you sure making a comment asking what happened with ARTPOP. Enough people knew there was an album to buy it and make it in the top 10 selling of the year. 

LUO YI
Just now, Whispering said:

Yet, here you sure making a comment asking what happened with ARTPOP. Enough people knew there was an album to buy it and make it in the top 10 selling of the year. 

Enough, but not every one 👀 bye, honey

The night sky tells all

RAMROD

I don't know how much this will work, from many discussions about purchasing music in here, many of you are always being cheap and said you are not willing to buy music and chooses illegal download better. :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LeoFameMonster
30 minutes ago, Burning Up said:

And what happened? :stalkga:

it sold more copies than Adele's 21 but not 25 so it is a flop :wtfga: lol

but ARTPOP did sell pretty good. Just not to the level of the actual music. SO promo is needed

Whispering
16 minutes ago, Burning Up said:

Enough, but not every one 👀 bye, honey

Yes, enough to get the album in the top 10 albums of the year. Everyone? What artist sells their music to everyone? 

I'm not your honey. 

KingRedd

I get anxiety looking at that picture lol way too much to do and it reeks of desperation and trials lol. I think Gaga is fine without organized desperation. :toofunny:

May I Read You? 😎

Himeros26

I can't with people think Gaga bothered with trying to "clean up her image". Her image was never tarnished, she never had anything to promote which is why she wasn't walking around in Vessels. But when she DID, (Bowie Performance) She was Gaga. People need to take 80 seats with that. 

Archived