💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga's radio interview 3/9 on 104.3 My FM

Shipper

Featured Posts

Shipper

http://m.1043myfm.com/onair/valentine-in-the-morning-45207/lady-gaga-talks-about-starting-a-14473661/

Not sure if AP.

I was driving down to school this beautiful morning stuck for an hour in a very terrible So Cal traffic and I heard Paparazzi playing on the radio. Then, I was surprised that Gaga was being interviewed on 104.3 My FM by this guy named Valentine. 

Basically, they begged her to tell them about her wedding and she was very gracious and said she doesn't want to make it about her but it should be more about her family since they have been waiting forever for her to get married.

They asked when she wants to have kids and she avoided that too. She did say she loves to have kids, specifically a baby girl.

She then said she wants to make the world a better place for her baby girl. They told her she can't make it into a utopia but she answers that she is a dreamer and would want to put out as much good things in the world before she bears a child. The interview found her very nice and said he has a son and someone else there have a baby on the way and can relate on what she wants to do. 

She touched a topic on social media too and on how everybody has a voice in social media. I forgot what the exact things she said but she said something along people need to be more aware of what they post online. Something about role models. 

They asked about acting and she said she would love to do more but she knows "HER FANS WILL WAIT OUTSIDE HER HOUSE WITH PITCH FORKS if she doesn't release an album soon. (So glad she knows this)

That's all I can remember about the radio interview. The interviewer found her really nice and kept on saying it was a great interview all throughout his show.

Also, while I was in my Physics class, TIHTY was blasting outside really loud and they have this NO MORE campaign outside like a mini rally and giving away wrist bands to prevent sexual assault and harassment. Gaga's impact today was strong. I felt it. 

Edit by Chica:

Download 104.3 My FM interview here:

Part 1

Part 2

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

"she knows "HER FANS WILL WAIT OUTSIDE HER HOUSE WITH PITCH FORKS if she doesn't release an album soon"

Self aware queen. :gaycat:

Looks like she read those threads. :rip:

Noah

New Drinking Game, Take a shot every time Gaga says: 'my Song... Til it Happens to You' 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Bloody
7 minutes ago, Shipper said:

They asked about acting and she said she would love to do more but she knows "HER FANS WILL WAIT OUTSIDE HER HOUSE WITH PITCH FORKS if she doesn't release an album soon. (So glad she knows this)

This couldn't be more accurate!!!

YeOrkJ0.gif

kvnrp
10 minutes ago, Shipper said:

HER FANS WILL WAIT OUTSIDE HER HOUSE WITH PITCH FORKS

Save ur house and hurry up gurl

anigif_enhanced-9437-1411402123-13.gif

8 minutes ago, Shipper said:

"HER FANS WILL WAIT OUTSIDE HER HOUSE WITH PITCH FORKS if she doesn't release an album soon. (So glad she knows this)

Our queen knows who we are

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Erich Johnson

all fans, Send question of new album to twitter radio station, gaga not hold for long time, she have a big tongue that lie to her brain :lolga:

Sister

That is cute, Thank You. x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Supersonic

I loved it when she said that she did a lot of reflection on what she wants to say on this album and that now she knows it, especially when she mentioned it in relation to TIHTY bringing awareness and trying to do as much in order to make the world a better place before she brings children into the world. I feel like we're about to have a record that's so empowering and political it will make Born This Way look like Hillary Clinton's stance on same sex marriage in the 90's.

5 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

I feel like we're about to have a record that's to empowering and political it will make Born This Way look like Hillary Clinton's stance on same sex marriage in the 90's.

That's a bold statement :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived