Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJ White Shadow expresses his feelings towards Kim Kardashian

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

andy232000

So he totally shamed a eoman yet asks to be kind to one another...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

kim is a disgusting woman! that shallow ass trash should be wiped from existence. 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Iwontell

I think "different strokes for different folks"...some people like her and I respect that, as much as I want my indifference towards her to be respected...and some people really dislike her, and I'm fine with that as well...

Also, I think of Kim not as the problem, but as a materialization of the current "zeitgeist", in the sense that ppl are so consumed with their appearance, with the idea of being famous, rich, desired, that Kim becoming a "role-model" is a natural thing...if it wasn't her it would someone else...it's not like she made ppl a certain way, ppl were a certain way already, that's why Kim was able to make so much money and become so successful...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Harry
28 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

We live in a straight male world. Of course Kim is going to get all the attention. No one cares about Ray J.

Lol that doesn't make any sense in regards to what I was saying. Yes she gets all the slut shaming because of misogyny, but people say she's just rich/famous solely because of the tape which is evidently not true. She's done many things since to boost her brand while Ray J is pretty much still a nobody, but they still had that same "launchpad" as such.

Then look at someone like Colin Farrell who is a genuine A-lister and had a sex-tape, yet he's allowed to have a successful career that isn't constantly plagued by something that happened years ago. Male world indeed.

KURUSHITOVSKA

There are two different things: being prooud of YOUR body, and beong proud of your surgery. Showing off a body full of silicon made with surgery is not what I'd call "being proud of your body". He is so right. And being celebrated for just being sexy is awful. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Harry
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

There are two different things: being prooud of YOUR body, and beong proud of your surgery. Showing off a body full of silicon made with surgery is not what I'd call "being proud of your body". He is so right. And being celebrated for just being sexy is awful. 

Soooo people who have had surgery aren't allowed to take photos? Welp. Guess Gaga better start covering up those injected lips in every picture then.

Hauser

I disagree with everything he said and he blocked me on twitter. But how can you all as a fanbase shame someone for their body naked or clothed? Or shame someone for being attention seeking when that is the basis of Gaga's shtick?? You all act like that nude selfie killed millions and is corrupting the morality of out society.  

inuborg

I agree with him 100%

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

LaLuna

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your body, but when your body is all you're famous for, that's when it's problematic. You are an individual with a soul and a personality, not just a body. That's the problem with Kim (and the rest of the Kardashian family for that matter), she's so vapid that she constantly relies on her looks and her body to get attention, because she has nothing else to offer.

KURUSHITOVSKA
31 minutes ago, Harry said:

Soooo people who have had surgery aren't allowed to take photos? Welp. Guess Gaga better start covering up those injected lips in every picture then.

You didn't get it. It's not that they are not allowed. But it's not the same being proud of a body made in a OR ot being proud of a body that you have worked on, and it's not real body 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GloZell Green
39 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

!!! Exactly! Let's just think: Would you want your child to have Kim Kartrashian as a role model? So you'd be fine with your daughter leeching to a celeb, release ****, and show her ass and boobs everywhere every day? Hm...

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GloZell Green
37 minutes ago, Harry said:

The difference: Gaga isn't stripping and trying to show off her ass and boobs naked every single day in hopes that the media talks about her. But I'm not saying nudity is wrong, but excessively posting on social media is just pathetic.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Supersonic

Not a fan of his rants. Notice how people ALWAYS let the virtuecrat hang out when it's women doing something that men do on the regular? Why wasn't he posting this when Justin Bieber was uploading his naked body for everyone to see on instagram a few months ago? I'm tired of seeing consensual nude pictures of women being used by men to make statements about how vapid and vain society is when they probably out here sending unsolicited penis pictures to every women that doesn't swipe left on tinder.

inuborg
50 minutes ago, Hauser said:

I disagree with everything he said and he blocked me on twitter. But how can you all as a fanbase shame someone for their body naked or clothed? Or shame someone for being attention seeking when that is the basis of Gaga's shtick?? You all act like that nude selfie killed millions and is corrupting the morality of out society.  

I think the difference between Kim k and Gaga is that Gaga actually has something to offer. She has a talent. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Hauser
28 minutes ago, inuborg said:

I think the difference between Kim k and Gaga is that Gaga actually has something to offer. She has a talent. 

I get that, but Kim and her family have never claimed to have a specific talent or be role models. It's like coming for Britney Spears for never making "deep" music imo

Archived