other

Kim Kardashian responds to some famous chick & others

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DietCoke

Justin Bieber, a man, posts a full ass shot and yall "daddy😍😍" but Kim, a woman, posts a censored body shot and yall "ew she a slut". Take your double standards elsewhere. 

She can do whatever the **** she wants with her body. It's called freedom of expression, and if you're readily going to give it to a man, you should readily give it to a woman. 

I'm glad she came for them. Why should they tell her what to do with her body? 

Kayla
4 hours ago, Marjol said:

I respect Kim in the sense that she is a beautiful woman with an interesting style, and she seems like a sweet person, especially with her family. I also respect how she built an empire out of a sextape. 

I just don't see her as a rolemodel in the sense that I don't want my daughter (if I ever get one) to look up to her in every way.

She's clever in building her image, but it's very one dimensional to me. Which is perfectly fine, it just worries me a bit sometimes that young girls and boys look up to her so much. I wish she would use her power for good, not just for business like it seems to be now.

I'm just a bit sick of this current culture of guys and girls focus on looking good on Instagram instead of feeding their brain and truly listening to others.

A great way to express your opinion without resorting to insults. :applause: I like that you also acknowledged Kim isn't some dumb bimbo like so many other people suggest. You're absolutely right- Kim seems like a sweet person who just uses her platform for things that are not necessarily aspiring, and it's a product she offers because the culture says they want it. 

SissyFromSpace
7 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

She's so gross and pathetic.

Ew. The lack of self-respect is real.

yikes @ the misogyny 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

It's interesting how poisonous she is for the young society. They promote embracing shallow incentives that everyone feel sometimes.

We may laugh but tons of people love them, this is scary, and observing people at my uni I can really see their impact (plus impact of other limited shallow people like nicki minaj/ kanye/ etc)

Archived