šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim Kardashian responds to some famous chick & others

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I respect Kim in the sense that she is a beautiful woman with an interesting style, and she seems like a sweet person, especially with her family. I also respect how she built an empireĀ out of a sextape.Ā 

I just don't see her as a rolemodel in the sense that I don't want my daughter (if I ever get one) to look up to her in every way.

She's clever in building her image, but it's very one dimensional to me. Which is perfectly fine, it just worries me a bit sometimes that young girls and boys look up to her so much. I wish she would use her power for good, not just for business like it seems to be now.

I'm just a bit sick of this current culture of guys and girls focus on looking good on Instagram instead of feeding their brain and truly listening to others.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

She's so gross and pathetic.

Ā 

11 hours ago, Lance said:

I'll just post these before the thread is FLOODED with misogynist comments

Ā 

Ā 

Ew. The lack of self-respect is real.

I, for once, am on Kim K side. Not because of her clap back which I find ridiculous, but because of the original attack. If Kim K wants to post a nude pic of her, she has the right to do so. Why would you impose on her your own moral standards. Nudity is really a non issue in France (half french half swiss, dont come for my profile) and I actually appreciate that even more when I see those type of things happening in the US. Nudity is never the problem. Body shaming, slut shaming and this whole idea of "self respect" which is basically society telling you that your body is not yours but is the propriety of others is really insensitive.Ā 

Ā 

We are not on the streets of New York, she is not forcing you to watch and she's not imposing her nakedness on you, if you see this picture it means you went on her social medias or you read an article ABOUT her.

11 hours ago, Darren92 said:

$100 million for her cellphone game? Yeah, okay Kim... I mean Kanye.Ā 

Do you know how many girls got that game and actually spent more money making in app purchases? I'm not surprised at all by those figures

LoveandMagic

Is this over the nudes? Look, I'm not condemning her for posing nude. It's her body, and if she's comfortable with that, then I'm cool with it. It's none of my business. I don't hate her or her family. I'm in no way a fan, but they are harmless. There are far worst people out there as far as I'm concerned.Ā 

I can understand she might be annoyed, or ticked off at the repeated criticisms, but IĀ do think it's kind of dumb to come for Bette. She's a real talent and show-woman. She's also a quick witted, snarky comedian.Ā To come for her invitesĀ comparisons between the two.Ā I honestly didn't even see a problem with Bette'sĀ comment, it wasn't overtly viscous. Kim has been nude, a lot, and the public has seen literally everything on her. It's just a joke. The best thing for KimĀ to do was to take it and turn it around. "Great idea, Bette. My throat is just as fab as my backside. GotĀ a camera small enough?" Or "But my body is so banging! I'm like chocolate raisins, you guys can't get enough!" or even a simple "Just giving the public what they want" works. If you makeĀ it all a joke, then you wind up having the last laugh. Make it a tit-for-tat instead, and you show how sensitive you are to the criticism (which invites more from others). Obviously she loves her body, so she shouldn't be too bothered.Ā 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

MsSwan
16 minutes ago, Jed said:

Do you know how many girls got that game and actually spent more money making in app purchases? I'm not surprised at all by those figures

Yeah, I've played Clash of Clans. I know, I know..Ā :poot:Ā But wow, I never knew it got so much attention..

StrawberryBlond

I took a while to even understand what this was about - I thought Kim was just randomly insulting people, then I realised. I don't get why some people are still so shocked to see Kim naked (and it was blacked out at that, she wasn't even completely naked like she was in that Paper shoot). At this point, is it even worth commenting on? Nothing that we say is going to stop her doing this, so if you don't like it, just don't pay attention. I mean, I understand completely where Chloe and Bette are coming from and I definitely support a woman giving the world more than her looks, but...this is Kim's empire. It is what it is. At least she's making money of some kind. Perfumes, apps, clothing lines, modelling, etc. may be stereotypical things for her to do, they may not be the most mind-bending of careers, but it's still a living. She could easily just sit back and live off her parents money as well as her husband's but no, she chooses to still do business ventures even though she's rich enough where she doesn't really have to. Surely that's feminism? I admit, not every way of being feminist is something I'd necessarily condone, but making money so you don't have to be reliant on your parents sounds pretty admirable to me.

I like Kim in a basic sense. I think she's nowhere near as bad as people make out. I won't watch the show or buy any of the products, but she's far from the worst person in the world. From what I've seen, she really adores Kanye and her kids (ever notice how she disappears out the limelight for a while when they're born? She must spend time bonding with them regardless of what people say about her relying on nannies). She may be superficial but I'd rather a person be superficial than making a living out of being horrible to others like say, Perez Hilton. And at least she realised music wasn't her calling and gave it up - there's a lot of talentless singers who I wish would do the same! She knows what works for her and sticks to that. And she can be surprisingly self-deprecating. When some people claimed she was faking her pregnancy and using a surrogate, she responded by saying "I think you know me well enough to know that if that was the case, I'd have devoted hours of my show to meeting and bonding with the surrogate." She's more self-aware than we realise. And that makes me like her.

Like, I know that there are many prostitutes out there, that have may have a better face and body, and much moreĀ talent at sucking diques and taking them up inĀ the a$s, but I guess maybe THEĀ nepotism is why she is so famous right now. I mean poor those who goĀ bukakke all over their face and no one gives them enough credit besides some wankers.Ā 

#justiceforprositutes #talentdoesntalwayswin #AllWhoresAllEqual

Swan Heart

I don't mind nudity at all.

But when people do it with a certain kind of.. taste, I guess. With pride, because of art, or because they are just ****ing rebels like that or even just because they are horny as **** and don't really give a ****. It's just a body and everyone has it. It's normal, it may be sexy, I do not mind it. I even like it lot in some cases. But when this type of people do it, it annoys me. Call me pressed but it does. It is probably because of my dislike towards her and all these Ks. It is probably the fact that she's that big of a star because.. why again is she famous? (or even a role model for some?) Because she was "smart enough" to manage to build an empire out of a sex tape? Oh, and I should admire that? I'm not that low. Where is the dignity, the pride of being something, someone important.. Where are the talent and the intelligence to back up all the sex? Sorry, but as a person who has some values, this whole family, their pathetic show, the amount of media coverage they get and eveything about them just frustrates meĀ immensely.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MsSwan
2 hours ago, Jed said:

I take what I previously said back... @Jed

http://www.forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2016/03/08/no-kim-kardashian-probably-didnt-make-80-million-from-her-iphone-game/#6aceb00258b3

Chromichiga
15 hours ago, Lance said:

ANYONE who would deny having black **** in their bussy for wealth in exchange is a L.I.A.R

W2VzvQN.gif

Ā 

My friend told me what a Bussy was like 2 months ago and ever since I have been WAITING for someone to say it on here because GGD is so trendy with new thingsĀ so THANK YOU xD

Archived