Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TIHTY debuts on the Hot 100

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

According to the Periscope Livestream: 

Billboard announced that Lady Gaga and Diane Warren's "Til It Happens To You" debuts on the Hot 100 this week at number 95. Her 22nd song to enter the chart since her single G.U.Y. entered the chart in 2014 at number 76.

Source for Debut - "...Lady Gaga returns to the chart with “Til It Happens to You.” (And how it brings its co-writer, Diane Warren, back to the list after a number of years.)

I'll add a better source when there is one lmao.

I don't think it's that bad of a debut, considering that it's just being sent out to radios. I'm assuming that the position is weighted on iTunes sales, since the streaming hasn't been as strong, and there's no physical version.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay

That's pretty good for a song that relied only on sales and streaming. If the radio had picked it up I imagine it could have peaked in the sixties or seventies

was NickARTPOP

andy232000

considering the song isnt a single, was released over more than a year ago, its not a dance hit, has no radio support til tomorrow, and has only gotten intense promo this past month, its actually pretty amazing

Erich Johnson

Never think celebrate one #95 single :toofunny:

Spoiler

:awkney:

Thomas P

wow 95...:toofunny:

Spoiler

seriously tho its been a single for like a decade...

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

considering the song isnt a single, was released over more than a year ago, its not a dance hit, has no radio support til tomorrow, and has only gotten intense promo this past month, its actually pretty amazing

the song is a single. Just because it isn't from an album doesn't mean its not. It was released on its own, had a video, and was sent to radio.

was NickARTPOP

Music

just release the lead single from LG5 Gaga.

OT: happy that people are acknowledging this empowering song though!

Archived