💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

If popstars would go to Silent Hill ...

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

... what would happen with him/her/they there? what would they encounter? :green: would they manage to leave it alive?

Also, the legend says that in Silent Hill , one's nightmares just come alive there, the monsters you see there are just production of the town's powers and people who go there's thoughts, fears and sins (like in Silent Hill 2, where the characters are punished for their sins)

Well, just gave you a brief idea about what can trigger the events there so now I'm curious about your comments , opinions and stuff :green:

f38d873749ffc8c65976ceda1f962a65.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

Gaga would have the fear of love monster, fear of men monster, fear of drugs monster.. etc - plus little gays screaming YAAAS that explode her eardrums

Kesha would have a deformed rape monster that resembles Dr. Luke following her around

Katy Perry would have tons of singles that don't reach the top spot, haunting her.

Taylor Swift wouldn't have the right to copyright anything

Nicki Minaj would be eaten by an anaconda monster

Ariana Grande would be kidnapped and molested by men who are 18+

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Stellar said:

Gaga would have the fear of love monster, fear of men monster, fear of drugs monster.. etc

well, how would it manifest, tho ? :toofunny:

Shadowcrest

Katy would have the monsters of top performing female artists as enemies she has to run from, and weird religious stuff going on. 

Andreyw
5 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Katy would have the monsters of top performing female artists as enemies she has to run from, and weird religious stuff going on. 

Dahlia waiting for Katy

d5MDbZj.jpg

Sizzily
10 minutes ago, Stellar said:

Kesha would have a deformed rape monster that resembles Dr. Luke following her around

Angela from Silent Hill 2 teas :air:

Gaga would have Little Monsters that look like those thing in straight jackets but the have their arms free and they clap (Applause). Actually they could look like the women it the white latex suits from the Bad Romance video.

She would also have nurses as a reminder of the DWUW video.

One Banned Boi

Andreyw
3 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

Gaga would have Little Monsters that look like those thing in straight jackets but the have their arms free and they clap (Applause). Actually they could look like the women it the white latex suits from the Bad Romance video.

+ Lina Morgana haunting her :green:

2u9gwg5.png

homomo
4 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

Abstract Daddy, right?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/non-aliencreatures/images/7/72/Abstract_Daddy.png/revision/latest?cb=20120517075517

homomo

Honestly though, the twin victims are probably my most feared silent hill monster

hqdefault.jpg

Andreyw
Just now, Stellar said:

Honestly though, the twin victims are probably my most feared silent hill monster

hqdefault.jpg

I hate that bitch Scarlet, tho :toofunny: I have to get killed like 5 times to be able to kill her :rip:

maxresdefault.jpg

homomo
Just now, Andreyw said:

I hate that bitch Scarlet, tho :toofunny: I have to get killed like 5 times to be able to kill her :rip:

maxresdefault.jpg

have you ever played SCP?

Archived