Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zendaya lands a lead in Spider-Man reboot at Sony and Marvel studios

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

"Sony and Marvel Studios are beginning to cast up their Spider-Man reboot. I’m told that actress-singer Zendaya has landed a key role in the ensemble they are building around Tom Holland, who’ll play Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the film to be directed by Jon Watts (Cop Car). She was among the actresses who’ve quietly been testing for roles, and I hear she will play a character named Michelle. Nobody is providing details on whether this is the romantic lead opposite Peter Parker, but it doesn’t sound like it"

http://deadline.com/2016/03/zendaya-spider-man-tom-holland-marvel-sony-1201715599/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

who the **** is Michelle :emma:

yASSsss

"she becomes Peter Parker's roommate and a potential love interest. She is a criminal defense lawyer and is known for her volcanic temper. She is a student of Muay Thai and Tae Bo Kickboxing and also has a shotgun in her bedroom"

Interesting :gaycat:

TerrenceV2

Every reboot is getting worse and worse.

playground love - josef salvat

that girl's name sounds like some ancient African curse :emma:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

malazam

Singers taking newbie/ordinary actors opportunities day by day :flutter:

another shot before we kiss the other side

nikola

tbh i only know her acting from shake it up and i cant really judge her based on that.....but i never heard about Michele in spider man universe .......i hope that they dont **** up this reboot cuz we dont need another bad spider man movie

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SychosSoChic

Ok lemme take this one thing at a time...

Michelle:

I am scouring the Marvel Database and I can't find a single mention of her. The next spiderman movie is already drifting from the prescribed course of action, just like before, and it's going to be a mess.

Tom Holland as Spiderman:

No.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Sizzily

Mess at every reboot having a new love interest. First Mary Jane then Gwen and now Michelle? Who the **** is Michelle. :flop: I don't know about her acting but couldn't she have just played MJ or Gwen? Fearing for the future of Spider-Man as an IP.

Or maybe she isn't the love interest. If she's his roommate, does that mean he's in college? Are they basically skipping high school again?

One Banned Boi

Zsolti

nice, she's a good actress. good for her. 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

President Trump

This movie gonna smell like patchouli oil and weed 

Ma ma pa pa pa

yASSsss
8 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Ok lemme take this one thing at a time...

Michelle:

I am scouring the Marvel Database and I can't find a single mention of her. The next spiderman movie is already drifting from the prescribed course of action, just like before, and it's going to be a mess.

Tom Holland as Spiderman:

No.

apparently ,she's Peter's roommate 

yASSsss
7 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

Or maybe she isn't the love interest. If she's his roommate, does that mean he's in college? Are they basically skipping high school again?

No,this reboot will focus oh his school days and his life as a teenager.at least that's what Marvel said a few months ago 

Archived