💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

This is why Gaga is in a no-win situation.  Some of you are complaining that she's being too quiet, and others are complaining that she's over-hyping.  IMO she has been balancing this out very well, letting us know she's working but giving very little expectation on timeframe.  The fact that some of you can't take even this small amount of "hype" is a reflection on yourselves, not Gaga.

Amen to this post. :applause::applause: 

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

Why does she need to give out details about her next album?

I predict there will be lots of singing, and music on it...

so there...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Gagaloo911

At this point people should start to realize, or better yet, begin to accept, that music is going to happen "later" rather than "sooner" .

She does it all basically herself, on the music side of things. Give the girl her dues and she'll make something good, and true.

thomasFr
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

I said Pop music, not albums. BTW-Applause was 2 years and 3 months. ARTPOP-now is 2 years and 4 months as you stated. 

So this is the longest we've waited for new official Pop music. 

There's I want your love then ... Let Gaga work ad long as she wants. We know it will be really good at the end so 

At this point people should start to realize, or better yet, begin to accept, that music is going to happen "later" rather than "sooner" .

She does it all basically herself, on the music side of things. Give the girl her dues and she'll make something good, and true.

I'm sure that it'll come this year, so I don't have nothing to worry about...plus I have my own life to worry about :poot:

Pacify Him

I thought she meant, "drugs fanbase" and I'm like :poot:

I’m getting on your nerves

NewYorkCity

guys I seriously don't know what would you do if you were fans of other artists lmao. There have been people waiting for +5 years with NOTHING. A lot of them have been talked about already in this thread (Michael, Kesha, Christina, Red Hot Chilly Pepers,...)

But keep complaining about Gaga. Katy released her last album at the same time as her. Think about everything Gaga has done since that day: Performances, album, awards, a TV show, a tour, tributes, magazine covers,...

Now think about what Katy has done. A cheesy H&M commercial. And what do her fans have? NOTHING. Except for a interview where she says: I am taking my time and I won't release this year. NOTHING ELSE. No public appearances, NOTHING.

And you guys complain? :toofunny: 

Robo Ga
6 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

guys I seriously don't know what would you do if you were fans of other artists lmao. There have been people waiting for +5 years with NOTHING. A lot of them have been talked about already in this thread (Michael, Kesha, Christina, Red Hot Chilly Pepers,...)

But keep complaining about Gaga. Katy released her last album at the same time as her. Think about everything Gaga has done since that day: Performances, album, awards, a TV show, a tour, tributes, magazine covers,...

Now think about what Katy has done. A cheesy H&M commercial. And what do her fans have? NOTHING. Except for a interview where she says: I am taking my time and I won't release this year. NOTHING ELSE. No public appearances, NOTHING.

And you guys complain? :toofunny: 

What is the point of everyone even comparing though? It's not going to make us feel any better.

Cool, some people waited 25 years for a new album from their fav? So I should feel "lucky" that it has only been 3 years? That isn't logical to me.  :duck: I'm still going to be just as thirsty for LG5. 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Miley
20 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

What is the point of everyone even comparing though? It's not going to make us feel any better.

Cool, some people waited 25 years for a new album from their fav? So I should feel "lucky" that it has only been 3 years? That isn't logical to me.  :duck: I'm still going to be just as thirsty for LG5. 

I agree with every single post you've posted so far in this thread. 

Robo Ga
Just now, Miley said:

I agree with every single post you've posted so far in this thread. 

Thanks, I was getting dragged a bit so it's nice to have support   :toofunny:  LOL

đŸ€–âšĄïž

outtahere

I agree with her though-some fans really so think everything is a coded message when reality is she is probably focusing on taking a break and getting married. 

NewYorkCity
44 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I am thirsty for new music too.

The point is that she owes us nothing, she has been doing a lot during this time and we have had a lot to look foward. The point is that everyone is entitled to be excited about new music, but no one is entitled to DEMANDING it being a brat and talking **** about Gaga and her recent work.

Helxig

How does this hpye vs no hype, too much info vs not enough info debate rage on for 20 pages every time she speaks? Drama queens.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived