StarstruckIllusion

With the piano talent of Elton John

Iconic Melodies of Diane Warren

The bopping bass of Nile Rodgers

The Retro sound of Mark Ronson

and the bops… oh the bops of RedOne. 

we will never be ready.

OBEY

Even if its underwhelming it will still be superior than other pop girl's latest albums :gaycat: 

kizurl

With Gaga's life being at such a stable state I wonder if the content of her work will be compromised. Most of the times the best albums are written after a rough time/heartbreak and then I look at how happy she's gotten and IDK if we'll ever get the introspective eccentric Gaga ever again.

littlepotter

I'm trying to lower my expectations as much as I can but how could that happen when there's posts like this ugh I just want a good album without all the hype

chaeri pls

Amatoxina

I'm trying not hype myself, I don't even know who the producers are :gaycat::gaycat:

Spoiler

But I know whatever she does it's gonna be cool so 

tumblr_na7x32XlG81qbvovho1_500.gif

PinkJelly
16 minutes ago, kizurl said:

With Gaga's life being at such a stable state I wonder if the content of her work will be compromised. Most of the times the best albums are written after a rough time/heartbreak and then I look at how happy she's gotten and IDK if we'll ever get the introspective eccentric Gaga ever again.

It's funny, I thought the same thing. Most of Gaga's previous albums have been written from a bit of a dark place. Whether it was Gaga's relationship with Luc (Bad Romance, You & I), the loss of her Grandpa (TEOG), battling with marijuana in aftermath of the broken hip etc. I'm wondering what themes Gaga will sing about, whether they'll have changed with her life being in a better place right now? 

Patch The Line
Just now, PinkJelly said:

It's funny, I thought the same thing. Most of Gaga's previous albums have been written from a bit of a dark place. Whether it was Gaga's relationship with Luc (Bad Romance, You & I), the loss of her Grandpa (TEOG), battling with marijuana in aftermath of the broken hip etc. I'm wondering what themes Gaga will sing about, whether they'll have changed with her life being in a better place right now? 

Gaga'll sing about Asia and Koji tho :derpga:

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

well I won't hype myself too much:flop:

Spoiler

even though I'm thirsty af:flop:

WORLDofGAGA
36 minutes ago, kizurl said:

I did have that thought in mind, when she's down she writes better but ARTPOP I felt she wasn't  100% herself/happy and it probably isn't her best album, the fame is a great album and she seemed really happy then and redone said that he's seen that spark back in her again! I think she will be ready and has to be after ARTPOP

@W0RLDofGAGA

Brooke Candy

Ofcourse it is

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived