Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Intel's grammy performance technology revealed

Ayo

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari
29 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

No, hun. I stand by my opinion. And you said it yourself, if it ****s up that much, is it really that special?

Ok hun. Go record a video, not even a live editing, but go record a video, add special efects using real hardware and software, like Avid, then render it, and you will see how difficult it is. Like you said, according to someone that doesnt know crap about proffessional editing like yourself, and I dont mean your youtube basic editing, yes it is messy 'cause again THIS IS NEW LIVE TECHNOLOGY. 

Pacify Him
19 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Ok hun. Go record a video, not even a live editing, but go record a video, add special efects using real hardware and software, like Avid, then render it, and you will see how difficult it is. Like you said, according to someone that doesnt know crap about proffessional editing like yourself, and I dont mean your youtube basic editing, yes it is messy 'cause again THIS IS NEW LIVE TECHNOLOGY. 

Yes. Keep that attitude. It helps so much.

You seem to be forgetting that this "new live technology" is already pre-recorded. The actors move along with the same recorded routine. It's all the same outcome. I don't really care about how hard it is lmao. Don't need to be a professional to figure it all out tbh :laughga:

Did you see the performance carefully? The effects don't seem to follow where her face goes. Again, it's recorded.

I’m getting on your nerves

Kulture Kiari
2 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Yes. Keep that attitude. It helps so much.

You seem to be forgetting that this "new live technology" is already pre-recorded. The actors move along with the same recorded routine. It's all the same outcome. I don't really care about how hard it is lmao. Don't need to be a professional to figure it all out tbh :laughga:

Did you see the performance carefully? The effects don't seem to follow where her face goes. Again, it's recorded.

There is really no more point in talking to you about this. It's like someone trying to explain fashion to me when I am not even interested in it. Let's agree to disagree. Nice talking to you tho mate. 

super ultra

Like 1 week after the Grammys a singer in my country did a performance (Eurovision thing) with this technology and the presentor said she's the first person who uses this live and I was like wtf :emma: I love my country :air:

Gagaloo911

Why must everything on the Internet get turned into a heated argument? People can't handle alternate/differing opinions for anything..

3 hours ago, gagaboy94 said:

but thats computer animation, thats very easy/basic to do ,.. doing it live in a 3d setting is new technology

Bjorks Hunter video was made in the mid 90's. Definitely not easy or basic to do back then.

But yea I don't know why this was brought into it.

Archived