Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Intel's grammy performance technology revealed

Ayo

Featured Posts

I dont know if this is the right place to post, but I just found out this video

I really wish gaga exclusively uses this technology again, its just so beautiful <3

Pacify Him

I hope Bjork picks up on this and make a similar thing for her next video..

Spoiler

oh wait she already did

giphy.gif

when will Gaga stop copying? :emma:

I’m getting on your nerves

Just now, VenusAsABoy said:

Hide contents

oh wait she already did

giphy.gif

but thats computer animation, thats very easy/basic to do ,.. doing it live in a 3d setting is new technology

andy232000

as cool as it is im still mad at the Grammys for their shitty angles and camera blocking. I wont be happy until i see proper shots of that holographic twister 

Pacify Him
2 minutes ago, gagaboy94 said:

but thats computer animation, thats very easy/basic to do ,.. doing it live in a 3d setting is new technology

Idk why you're hoping to see that again but that performance took a lot of preparation. And if you're hoping to see that in the concert, good luck with that. Last Grammys is probably the only ever time she'll do that. Intel might make something else for her if she's teaming up with them again.

Anyway, I don't see much else this can be used for again other than for another special event or for recording a music video. So computer animation and *that* would be almost similar. It ain't that special.

Monster2015
29 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Hide contents

oh wait she already did

giphy.gif

U serious? 

Kulture Kiari
27 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Idk why you're hoping to see that again but that performance took a lot of preparation. And if you're hoping to see that in the concert, good luck with that. Last Grammys is probably the only ever time she'll do that. Intel might make something else for her if she's teaming up with them again.

Anyway, I don't see much else this can be used for again other than for another special event or for recording a music video. So computer animation and *that* would be almost similar. It ain't that special.

You clearly have never worked in editing, especially in live editing. You know, animations and all that, when editing in a non live recording, such as a music video, takes a long ass time to render. Ok, now imagine doing it live with the animations not fukcing up is a big step! I for one got excited when seeing it live. If you do not have any appreciation for editing nor live editing, dont go around saying "it is nothing special" when it clearly is. 

Pacify Him
Just now, Monster2015 said:

U serious? 

A little. 

J6wXl_s-200x150.gif

3 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

You clearly have never worked in editing, especially in live editing. You know, animations and all that, when editing in a non live recording, such as a music video, takes a long ass time to render. Ok, now imagine doing it live with the animations fukcing up is a big step! I for one got excited when seeing it live. If you do not have any appreciating for editing nor live editing, dont go around saying "it is nothing special" when it clearly is. 

No, hun. I stand by my opinion. And you said it yourself, if it ****s up that much, is it really that special?

It's kinda random. Also if you need to be still and have eyes closed then it's as much fun as projecting that on your ass

ThatAsianGuy
46 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Wait til Gaga drops the H bomb. Ur entire existence will be slayed.:gaycat:

Himeros26
18 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

A little. 

J6wXl_s-200x150.gif

No, hun. I stand by my opinion. And you said it yourself, if it ****s up that much, is it really that special?

With that logic Bjork needs to try and stop copying every form of animations on a face through cgi. Unless you're trying to say Bjork created this

Pacify Him
Just now, Himeros26 said:

With that logic Bjork needs to try and stop copying every form of animations on a face through cgi. Unless you're trying to say Bjork created this

Don't tell me you took that little comment way too seriously.

tumblr_lu9e3g1lqb1qendvi.gif

You know I didn't mean it like that :laughga: It's never a race about who did what first. It's about, has it been done yet?

Himeros26
4 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Don't tell me you took that little comment way too seriously.

tumblr_lu9e3g1lqb1qendvi.gif

You know I didn't mean it like that :laughga: It's never a race about who did what first. It's about, has it been done yet?

Okay thank god. At first I took it as sarcasm, then when I saw your second post I got some chest pains.

Archived