💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga will be talking to Carson Daly tomorrow

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

freebit

Damn, she's really going all-in. 

I kind of love how in that vine the 80s-ness of Radio Ga Ga synchs up perfectly with the 80s vibe of her AHS.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it's for anything but TIHTY but I hope we get more hints on her future projects. 

Ferrer Zorola
31 minutes ago, Eohl said:

That vine is making me so emotional right now :giveup:

Someone hold my hand

oh my gawd I know right? it's so amazing how this woman changes her looks in such a short time span 

LIFE IS GOOD

Staryu

We are overwhelmed by the worldwide response + excitement for Til It Happens To You & are happy to announce it as the 4th single from ARTPOP!

Impostor

she has just sent TIHTY to radio stations. she's probably promoting the single for the next weeks :saladga:

PrettiestStar

so, little monsters, don't you feel kinda rude since Gaga made it very clear that TIHTY phase is very important to her? you shouldn't be so disappointed and bored by her still promothing that song. have some patience

Miracle

This makes me thing she's going to announce a single but i don't think so.

TIHTY

Miracle
2 minutes ago, PrettiestStar said:

so, little monsters, don't you feel kinda rude since Gaga made it very clear that TIHTY phase is very important to her? you shouldn't be so disappointed and bored by her still promothing that song. have some patience

But everything seems to be very suspicious. She hinted (hugely) on a single being released sooner than late, and now we have 2 interviews in one day. I think this is going to be about TIHTY but I'm hoping for an announcement regarding LG5.

PrettiestStar
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

But everything seems to be very suspicious. She hinted (hugely) on a single being released sooner than late

But I'm pretty sure that it won't happen tomorrow on a phone interview. she can do better

Runway

I will SELF HARM if not only doesn't she announce the lead single but also avoids questions/doesn't talk about LG5

eartha-kitt-o.gif

dannydevito

Maybe she's going to announce the lead in one station in person and will take advantage to promote it on the other station through the phone :neyde:

"I just wanted to say hi to my fans who tuned in, hoping I would talk about my next album.  I won't.  Goodbye."

:lolga:

FlopSlurper

I have a feeling that this's going to be the skype ball 2.0

What a great time to be alive :air: 

Archived