Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga on Ryan Seacrest Tomorrow

littlepotter

Featured Posts

But she tweeted the tik tik tik thing about LG5 today?!?1!!! :duck:Could it be an announcement, or an announcement about an announcement(cause history remembers that too lol)????

(I know it's nothing, but let me be excited for a second......:emma:)

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KarmaPolice

It will be about TIHTY so guys calm down, we'll have our POP EMERCENCY in a few months ;)

Peroxide
Just now, Bad Monster Kid said:

She will talk about TIHTY and her new tattoo. Then she will proceed to piss in a trash bin and we will find out about it 6 months later from Ryan. 

Inb4 they dip a pregnancy test into her urine in the trash can and discover she's pregnant :air:

Bad Monster Kid
1 minute ago, Eohl said:

Inb4 they dip a pregnancy test into her urine in the trash can and discover she's pregnant :air:

notonmywatch.gif

Awakened M
27 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She's going to announce that she is the first heterosexual female to win a Golden Globe. 

She's bisexual, doll. Never forget the true meaning of Poker Face. :hor:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why is people so sure that she isn't saying something about LG5? lol it could be anything. I don't think the single is too far away. It will be promo for TIHTY but she can say something. Why would she answer that exact tweet if the single is coming like 5 months from now?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

LOL but you know I don't think it's far fetched that she makes out with her dogs. I mean she's Lady Gaga.

Anyway phew I'm glad they're okay. The Asia Era lasted more than ARTPOP, but I still love that little batpig!

the one who has dissapeared is fozzi .

dannydevito
4 minutes ago, Luigi said:

the one who has dissapeared is fozzi .

I ****ING LOVE FOZZI WHERE IS HE

dannydevito

Tomorrow Diane Warren will go with Gaga and they'll talk about the new album saying it's a very exciting thing and that it will come out soon, then they'll be asked about TIHTY and will say everything that they were saying in the last couple of months and then Ryan Seacrest will show a Behind the Scenes of the Bowie's Tribute. Before the commercials, Ryan will say Gaga has a major surprise for us all after the break and when that moment comes we will learn that Gaga has actually started a vegetarian diet.

monstereo

She will talk about EVERYTHING but the next album

Her being on the next season of AHS, TIHTY, The Polar Plunge thing she went on, her Oscar Performance, etc.

Bad Monster Kid
4 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

I ****ING LOVE FOZZI WHERE IS HE

Buried alongside Lina Morgan, ARTPOP Act 2, and DWUW video. 

SharGaga

She'll announce Asia died paparazzi style falling off the balcony and how she turned ha into a new meat purse. 

dannydevito
2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

She'll announce Asia died paparazzi style falling off the balcony and how she turned ha into a new meat purse. 

And she will proudly show it to the audience.

tumblr_ln7u6vXuOB1qcwxl5o1_500.gif

Archived