💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bill Maher mentions TIHTY to roast Republicans

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

In his editorial New Rule, Bill Maher calls out Republicans for refusing to get on the humane side of an issue unless they have been personally affected by it.

Gaga mentioned at 3:10 

So they name dropped her song about rape to bring attention their totally unrelated cause? That's so cute

tumblr_nwaim2tz8S1tnqytto1_400.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

KyliesChild

It's really amazing that Gaga is getting recognized for doing good to our society. The song, the message, the everything, it's quite life changing to many. Whether you like it or not, I think the song is helping her become an icon in all demographics and that's what makes her special; how much she cares about people. How can you not love that?

Enhsa
3 minutes ago, BuyTIHTY said:

It's really amazing that Gaga is getting recognized for doing good to our society. The song, the message, the everything, it's quite life changing to many. Whether you like it or not, I think the song is helping her become an icon in all demographics and that's what makes her special; how much she cares about people. How can you not love that?

cKaRfqX.gif

mister max
5 minutes ago, BuyTIHTY said:

ask the oscar committee...

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

En_Sabah_Nur

Been a HUGE fan of Bill Maher for years.!!!!  And saw this segment when it aired the other night actually.  I was surprised, because he is not a fan of Gaga in the slightest!  The few times he has mentioned her in the past was either to simply just brush her off, or outright criticize her!  :rip:

Egypt. W

Runway
4 hours ago, mister max said:

ask the oscar committee...

We exposed them as the rapist pigs they truly are last week

Archived