💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

fashion monster

VIXX delivered funky, dreamy, groovy, sexy bops and so much more than what I was expecting. I love them.

Since I can't choose my favourite song yet, I'll leave here the gayest one :awesome:

Martijn
55 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

VIXX delivered funky, dreamy, groovy, sexy bops and so much more than what I was expecting. I love them.

Since I can't choose my favourite song yet, I'll leave here the gayest one :awesome:

omg I love it! gives me shinee vibes!

PoshLife
1 hour ago, fashion monster said:

I'll check this out when I'm home from work tonight

If you're a VIXX stan, lemme let you know that Ravi produced a song for two of the Boys In Groove members. The song is pretty good, and it's nice to see all the VIXX fans being supportive in the comments.

I'm not that big a fan of BIG but "1.2.3" and "Aphrodite" are good songs, and they were TINT's brother group so I guess I'll root for them :koons: 

Even though I'm still bitter.

And it's totally unfair.

PoshLife

And I don't get why TINT couldn't have the support from their company that BIG is getting for some reason. TINT's first two songs were really good, BIG's first two songs were TRASH, they didn't chart as high and they didn't get as many YouTube views, and I bet social media interest wasn't as big either, so what is the reason? Hmm? Why did BIG get to have like 6 singles and now solo ventures, and TINT got treated like FILTH and left in the dust? Is it just cuz they're a boy group, is that really all it comes down to? Cuz yeah some of them are cute but TINT girls were pretty and some of them had really good voices and they deserved better than this. Also BIG has a song called "Hello" and a song called "Hello Hello" which is just stupid.

JEQvSDy.gif 

PoshLife

Utada has a new song coming out very soon. It's the theme song for a drama I think? You can hear a bunch of it here, over a very strange bullying scene :emma: 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that cool guy in sunglasses is the little boy from the future.

PoshLife
11 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Utada has a new song coming out very soon. It's the theme song for a drama I think? You can hear a bunch of it here, over a very strange bullying scene :emma: 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that cool guy in sunglasses is the little boy from the future.

This will be released on May 30. Between this and the new Kingdom Hearts theme, we're getting at least two new Utada songs this year. Plus, we got three last year. An album can't be far behind.

PoshLife
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

WOW. I really like it. I can't believe SM gave her a legit good song. The video is good too.

I like the original version the most (more than the pop version), and I like the English lyric version too.

PoshLife
40 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

WOW. I really like it. I can't believe SM gave her a legit good song. The video is good too.

I like the original version the most (more than the pop version), and I like the English lyric version too.

The pause at 2:04 kinda ruins it for me :emma: I keep thinking my video is buffering or something :toofunny: 

YCHofficial
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

The pause at 2:04 kinda ruins it for me :emma: I keep thinking my video is buffering or something :toofunny: 

no its the same for me haha. its edited like that 

PoshLife

omg ANOTHER new Utada song coming :giveup: And this one's actually upbeat

It's released April 25. That's three new songs this year. We're in an era :giveup: