Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Their contract with Sony Music Korea ended last July, but I don't know if they are still with Dal&Byul Music. I can't find a website for them though :emma: 

-

Lmao... remember when I bought CHI CHI's "Love Is Energy" on iTunes and the single vanished from the store like 2 days later :rip: 

YES it's so weird that it's gone (even from iTunes Japan) considering some of their older stuff is on there. Very weird. inb4 that Areia guy has all the rights to it or something :toofunny:

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

YES it's so weird that it's gone (even from iTunes Japan) considering some of their older stuff is on there. Very weird. inb4 that Areia guy has all the rights to it or something :toofunny:

Yeah, it's so odd. Andamiro's older stuff is there too but the "Hypnotize" mini album isn't. 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, it's so odd. Andamiro's older stuff is there too but the "Hypnotize" mini album isn't. 

"Waiting" is a reeeeeeally underrated song.

I really wish she'd just make a triumphant return to dance-pop. The Hypnotize mini was excellent.

omfg Dressroom already has more views than Like Family. I thought that song was pretty good :crossed: oh wait nvm I'm seeing in the comments that it's a re-upload from a few weeks ago. Weird. There are so many people commenting like "I ran, please come back Andaaaa" and I almost want to reply to every single one with "stream Dressroom" :laughga: 

Martijn
7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I feel myself entering a new era of actually being interested in kpop

Welcome to the dark side :staymad:

PoshLife
Just now, Martijn said:

Welcome to the dark side :staymad:

inb4 my LOONA period

for real though all last year I didn't really care about KPOP, mostly cuz none of the groups I was unfortunate enough to stan for ever came back. But I just feel like I want to get back into it. 

4Ten coming back, plus the possibility of Melody Day and (dare I dream??) WINGS doing something, makes me hopeful that I'll have a few things to look forward to in 2018.

I've still only downloaded ONE kpop sonce since 2018, and it's the Anda song :sharon: I've probably missed some worthy releases, especially cuz nobody in this thread ever talks about boy groups :emma: 

Martijn
12 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

inb4 my LOONA period

for real though all last year I didn't really care about KPOP, mostly cuz none of the groups I was unfortunate enough to stan for ever came back. But I just feel like I want to get back into it. 

4Ten coming back, plus the possibility of Melody Day and (dare I dream??) WINGS doing something, makes me hopeful that I'll have a few things to look forward to in 2018.

I've still only downloaded ONE kpop sonce since 2018, and it's the Anda song :sharon: I've probably missed some worthy releases, especially cuz nobody in this thread ever talks about boy groups :emma: 

I guess the LOONA fandom would appreciate it if you DIDN'T stan them :ladyhaha:

2018 has been hit or miss for me so far. Loved NCT, Sunmi, Chungha, CLC & EXID, but I didn't care for the others that much.

If you want some recent boygroup songs, I recommend Monsta X's Jealousy, NCT U's BOSS & Baby Don't Stop.

Edited by Martijn

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I guess the LOONA fandom would appreciate it if you DIDN'T stan them :ladyhaha:

2018 has been hit or miss for me so far. Loved NCT, Sunmi, Chungha, CLC & EXID, but I didn't care for the others that much.

If you want some recent boygroup songs, I recommend Monsta X's Jealousy, NCT U's BOSS & Baby Don't Stop.

LOL well then they'd better keep me happy, or I'll become a fan and seal their fate :trollga: 

Oh yeah I remember listening to Jealousy a few weeks ago and liking it. I may have mentioned that on here. I'll check those other ones out. I used to prefer girl groups, but I feel like GGs are trending kinda cutesy lately especially with TWICE being so gigantic, and so I might give BGs another try.

PoshLife

EXO Chen is having his racism controversy

The moment I saw the screenshot I knew exactly what was gonna happen :smh:

Chen_1523827762_Screen_Shot_2018-04-15_a

Edited by PoshLife

Martijn
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

What's the latest on NC.A? Was she on any of those shows?

She's in the winning girl group from the UNIT called UNI.T. The boy group already debuted last week, I guess the girls will debut next month.

Edited by Martijn

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

She's in the winning girl group from the UNIT called UNI.T. The boy group already debuted last week, I guess the girls will debut next month.

oh wow, she made it in. That's cool.

She's not more talented than anyone I was rooting for on the show though, so....... interesting choice. But she's had some bops so I'll allow it

Martijn
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

oh wow, she made it in. That's cool.

She's not more talented than anyone I was rooting for on the show though, so....... interesting choice. But she's had some bops so I'll allow it

Still sad Matilda's Semmi didn't make it. I was rooting for her so hard :( she even was at #5 at some point I believe

I thought I never heard a Matilda song before but I only lately realized they debuted with this bop

PopReaper

And I've always liked that about me, that I know what I am fighting for.
And for this I'd go to war
Weapon in mind is my mind's skin,
Swallowed on the only body part,
That should matter—my heart.

j3XwqD4.png

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"