💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

@PoshLife

is it going to be a whole mini-album with her? :giveup: I thought it was just gonna be a digital single or something :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

On 27/03/2018 at 10:28 AM, Taylor said:

Tracklist for ANDA

nnbbyOQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

4 hours ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife

is it going to be a whole mini-album with her? :giveup: I thought it was just gonna be a digital single or something :giveup:

4 songs ^^

I haven't seen a physical for it anywhere though

PoshLife

Hmmmmm I'd say I like Dressroom the most (I think that's the song they're promoting? It has a dot next to its name on the tracklist :emma: ) . The other three are decent but there's nothing that really stands out. Though I might like Zeppelin more if she didn't look so silly in the video :toofunny: 

Dressroom > I Can't Sleep (that's what I'm calling it :emma: ) > Zeppelin >>> Open Boat

PopReaper

Dressroom > Zeppelin > Open Boat > I Can't Sleep

tumblr_inline_o51m6lSoDl1u2qkge_500.gif

Love all of the MV's tbh, they fit the songs perfectly

PopReaper

EXID's Lady is also a bop, might be on my Top 3 EXID singles along with DDD and Up&Down

tumblr_inline_njhhqnN6n21qhg0kw.gif

imwoahvicky

bought my first kpop album/photobook at Koreatown today!!

I bought Following by Hyuna and I was gonna get Palette but it was gonna be 70 dollars total + tax :emma: but Following has me shook with over 200 pages of photoshoots/pictures of things I have never even seen before 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

1 hour ago, imwoahvicky said:

bought my first kpop album/photobook at Koreatown today!!

I bought Following by Hyuna and I was gonna get Palette but it was gonna be 70 dollars total + tax :emma: but Following has me shook with over 200 pages of photoshoots/pictures of things I have never even seen before 

Yay! “Following” is massive too! Loads and loads of nice pictures! 

I think I seen that it’s out of print now too, so pretty rare to come across one! :)

Edit: Nope, I think it’s Lip & Hip that’s out of print?

Edited by Taylor
  • Love 1

imwoahvicky
17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yay! “Following” is massive too! Loads and loads of nice pictures! 

I think I seen that it’s out of print now too, so pretty rare to come across one! :)

Edit: Nope, I think it’s Lip & Hip that’s out of print?

I think lip and hip was a limited edition! 

at the koreatown store I saw Red Velvet albums (sadly the packaging didnt include the goodies) and Eclipse and Full Moon by EXID, and Full Moon is gorgeous in itself with the creativity. 

I also saw Triple H but i didn't think it was worth the 34 dollars for such a small photobook. WJSN was also there including CLC ( :emma: ) i wanted to get Tony Moly skin care products but sadly wasnt in my budget either. I did however snap a picture of Hyunas face above the product (even though she isn't advertising for them anymore) and i believe Jennie was there too? I'm not so sure 

but the workers had such gorgeous skin I was shook! when I go back in summer im gonna ask for a whole routine to put together 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

imwoahvicky

edit: nope, no Jennie. was just another pic of Hyuna. queen of skin care!

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

8 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

I think lip and hip was a limited edition! 

at the koreatown store I saw Red Velvet albums (sadly the packaging didnt include the goodies) and Eclipse and Full Moon by EXID, and Full Moon is gorgeous in itself with the creativity. 

I also saw Triple H but i didn't think it was worth the 34 dollars for such a small photobook. WJSN was also there including CLC ( :emma: ) i wanted to get Tony Moly skin care products but sadly wasnt in my budget either. I did however snap a picture of Hyunas face above the product (even though she isn't advertising for them anymore) and i believe Jennie was there too? I'm not so sure 

but the workers had such gorgeous skin I was shook! when I go back in summer im gonna ask for a whole routine to put together 

Gosh, $34? So expensive :sweat: 

From Catchop it’s $24.57 including shipping for me :emma: 

imwoahvicky
11 hours ago, Taylor said:

Gosh, $34? So expensive :sweat: 

From Catchop it’s $24.57 including shipping for me :emma: 

probably cause it was in person :shrug: I could've got it cheaper on Amazon for Following (since it was also 34) but it was right then and there so I just bought it, I'm probably gonna order Palette on Amazon sometime too

Edited by imwoahvicky
⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

PopReaper

yas @ the sales increase for the last 3 members :giveup: