💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

4Ten's coming back with a Makestar

:toofunny: I love how Makestar always uses old pics...

Will you be contributing?

PoshLife
48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

:toofunny: I love how Makestar always uses old pics...

Will you be contributing?

idk, I feel like I should put my money where my mouth is since I've been talking about them coming back for years, but... I'll wait to see what the different contribution levels are :emma: 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Dreamcatcher have just announced that their fandom name is "Insomnia" at their concert.

Correction... "InSomnia" :emma: 

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

idk, I feel like I should put my money where my mouth is since I've been talking about them coming back for years, but... I'll wait to see what the different contribution levels are :emma: 

Makestar is pretty much the same for rewards, I'd look at Favorite's project to get an idea of what will be offered (they always do those surveys and never do anything different :emma:)

They also have 2 shipping speeds now - EMS and registered (used to just have EMS and I hate that lol) 

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Makestar is pretty much the same for rewards, I'd look at Favorite's project to get an idea of what will be offered (they always do those surveys and never do anything different :emma:)

They also have 2 shipping speeds now - EMS and registered (used to just have EMS and I hate that lol) 

Set 3 looks like it'd be the right one for me. The autographed album is really what I'd want. I wouldn't want to pay more just for, like, a handmade bracelet or a video or something :emma:

Or would I :huh:

No :emma: 

5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Set 3 looks like it'd be the right one for me. The autographed album is really what I'd want. I wouldn't want to pay more just for, like, a handmade bracelet or a video or something :emma:

Or would I :huh:

No :emma: 

Haha, yeah - set 3 is the one I go for most of the time since you get your name in the album credits and it's signed!

PopReaper

Another girl rumoured to be LOONA's #12, Lim Subin:

DX9rWKVW4AEUh_3.jpg

DX9rWKeXcAIHRhe.jpg

Now I hope it's her, she's so pretty :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Supersonic

I kinda hated Mamamoo's song because I hate tropical house with a flaming passion, but I've warmed up to it now. I still wish they went HARD after the chorus, I'm not here for this Robin Schulz 'Sugar' tribute. Funnily enough my iPhone rejected me putting the song on it for like 3 days straight lol. The actual chorus and the harmonies are just too good.

Also, I kinda stan Twice now. :air: Guilty pleasure bops aboard.

• Like 1

imwoahvicky
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

I kinda hated Mamamoo's song because I hate tropical house with a flaming passion, but I've warmed up to it now. I still wish they went HARD after the chorus, I'm not here for this Robin Schulz 'Sugar' tribute. Funnily enough my iPhone rejected me putting the song on it for like 3 days straight lol. The actual chorus and the harmonies are just too good.

Also, I kinda stan Twice now. :air: Guilty pleasure bops aboard.

the MAMAMOO comeback was such a letdown to me tbh :emma: i was not here for the chorus and after taking such a long time it's...this.

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

PopReaper

this is tugging at Limitless's wig for best NCT 127 single

tumblr_inline_n7zxjiKPNV1rxjdb3.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"