Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
34 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Just when I thought I had a solid bias in NCT they introduce him :giveup:

same sis taeyong has been bias after hansol left but lucas coming for ha! :laughga:

1 hour ago, Martijn said:

@Taylor idk if you've watched 2jin's performances on MIXNINE, but I thought you should see this one.
Genie is one of my least fav SNSD singles (it was a dutch single at the time, long story), but this new remix has me bopping.

Reveal hidden contents

and yes, this is from weeks ago, idk why i'm only posting it now 

Ah, no I didn't watch any - so thanks for linking!

I really love how HeeJin looks quite confident! I don't think HyunJin was in that performance, though, right?
Maybe I'm just blind :laughga: 

Martijn
14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ah, no I didn't watch any - so thanks for linking!

I really love how HeeJin looks quite confident! I don't think HyunJin was in that performance, though, right?
Maybe I'm just blind :laughga: 

No, HyunJin wasn't in this one. I think they were only in the same team once (+ HeeJin once pushed HyunJin out of the team when there were too many members :wtfga:)

1 minute ago, Martijn said:

No, HyunJin wasn't in this one. I think they were only in the same team once (+ HeeJin once pushed HyunJin out of the team when there were too many members :wtfga:)

Other way around I think - near the finale HyunJin got the #1 spot for some challenge, so she picked to push HeeJin out of the team.

Everyone was outraged when it happened, but mostly because it was supposedly edited to make HyunJin look like the bad person on purpose.

However, she later explained that if they were in different teams it would give them a greater advantage to both be in the debuting group (or something along those lines :laughga:)

Martijn
9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Other way around I think - near the finale HyunJin got the #1 spot for some challenge, so she picked to push HeeJin out of the team.

Everyone was outraged when it happened, but mostly because it was supposedly edited to make HyunJin look like the bad person on purpose.

However, she later explained that if they were in different teams it would give them a greater advantage to both be in the debuting group (or something along those lines :laughga:)

Oh yeah, that's it.

That was one of my fav moments of the show tbh :laughga: 

What the hell? My Max&Match Normal Edition auction got a whole lot of activity today, and the current highest bidder is someone who just signed up for eBay... And says they are from Mexico?

My auction is UK only, is for UK only and the only postage options are for the UK... why are they bidding on it? :rip:

I did actually try and open the auction up to Europe earlier today, but once you make the auction you can't edit it... so UK only it remains :emma: Supposedly...

Martijn
54 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

whoever made this i feel attacked

You probably won't believe me, but that's me :laughga:

EDIT: Read the last line of the video description ;)

Edited by Martijn
  • Like 1

imwoahvicky
25 minutes ago, Martijn said:

You probably won't believe me, but that's me :laughga:

EDIT: Read the last line of the video description ;)

shook :cryga:

i love the channel though, the Cardi B and TT one :smh: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Martijn
1 minute ago, imwoahvicky said:

shook :cryga:

i love the channel though, the Cardi B and TT one :smh: 

Thanks! The crazy combinations are my favorites as well 😅

PoshLife

BoA has a new Japanese album out. It's called "watashi konomama de iino kana"

It has some familiar tracks, like "Lookbook, "Jazz Club," and "Kiss My Lips" (my favorite :lolga: ) but new songs too.

Listening to all the samples, "Jazz Club" "Mannish Chocolat" "Manhattan Tango" (which isn't a tango and sounds strikingly like a rehash of "Tail of Hope") and "Fly" are the best.

Interestingly, there's a song called "Make Me Complete" that's completely in English. I wonder why

I like the album art:

RSMKzw.jpg

PopReaper
9 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

BoA has a new Japanese album out. It's called "watashi konomama de iino kana"

It has some familiar tracks, like "Lookbook, "Jazz Club," and "Kiss My Lips" (my favorite :lolga: ) but new songs too.

Listening to all the samples, "Jazz Club" "Mannish Chocolat" "Manhattan Tango" (which isn't a tango and sounds strikingly like a rehash of "Tail of Hope") and "Fly" are the best.

Interestingly, there's a song called "Make Me Complete" that's completely in English. I wonder why

I like the album art:

RSMKzw.jpg

Mannish Chocolat and Manhattan Tango legend.gif Arigatou Sayonara is also a jam

A Japanese version of CAMO would've been great too legend.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon
sarangdo mukkin chae
miraedo mukkin chae
keojil su eomneunde
jayuropge biweonogo barabwa
ojik neoman chaeulkke