Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

@PopReaper some people on Twitter are theorising that there is no 12th member - that she doesn’t exist

i will RIOT! i have been waiting since 2016 BBC! :cryga:

Also :rip:

Out of print LOOΠΔ albums as of today:

HeeJin
HyunJin
HaSeul
ViVi
Love & Live (Limited)
Love & Evil (Limited)
JinSoul
Mix & Match (Normal)
Mix & Match (Limited)
Max & Match (Normal)
Max & Match (Limited)
Yves & Chuu

:emma:

-

Jesus, I still remember the day I found out about LOOΠΔ (the day they were announced) and I just assumed everything would be digital singles and that they'd blown all of their debut money on HeeJin's photoshoot in Paris. cry.png 

PopReaper

jdetYzq.png

oh wait... inb4 my dove prediction comes true :gaycat:

(unless it's foreshadowing HaSeul's bird mascot, they never specified what kind of bird hers was I think :emma: )

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

jdetYzq.png

oh wait... inb4 my dove prediction comes true :gaycat:

(unless it's foreshadowing HaSeul's bird mascot, they never specified what kind of bird hers was I think :emma: )

I think HaSeul's animal has kinda become the dove to be honest, I don't know if BBC has confirmed it officially (other than just "bird") but it would be a bit odd for the final member to be a dove when they were shown in HaSeul's MV as her animal. 

PoshLife

Maybe it's a gazelle, they're known for leaping :shrug: 

(inb4 I become a revered LOONAtic prophet based on that somewhat logical suggestion alone)

49 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Maybe it's a gazelle, they're known for leaping :shrug: 

(inb4 I become a revered LOONAtic prophet based on that somewhat logical suggestion alone)

That would be cool to be honest, there are a few bird-species and ViVi is the deer, so I guess those are kinda similar :shrug: 

The person who makes these drawings is honestly the best - I think there is one for every time a new member is added. This is the most recent, including Go Won

DUwptpmVoAAz5nF.jpg

Lol, maybe this is just an insane coincidence - but LOOΠΔ TV ep #229 (like the date of the teaser lol) is essentially HeeJin (pink colour) and HaSeul (green colour) coming up with a ship name for themselves :rip: The two colours in the new teaser (although it is more of a Go Won green than HaSeul green).

Also in the video HaSeul and HeeJin talk about the coexistence between day and night (aka a solar eclipse?)

Is it a clue? 

Edited by Taylor

Another theory I just seen on YouTube.

So, it's currently Chinese/Korean new year - Feb 29th using that calendar = 14th April on our calendar.

Feb 14th is Valentines Day (women give men gifts), March 14th is White Day (men give women gifts), April 14th is Black Day (for 'rejects' who didn't give nor receive a gift to gather and eat a Korean dish together).

Black day? As in black like the Eclipse in the teaser?

Rejects? Like how the whole storyline behind the third unit is how the girls reject the garden of Eden and eat their forbidden fruits on purpose in order to escape.

:sweat:

Honestly LOOΠΔTECTIVES >>>> Little Detectives

Last thing before I go to bed... :green:

Today is also a partial solar eclipse, the next partial solar eclipse is 13th July. Exactly two weeks after the partial eclipse, on the 27th July, there is a full eclipse.

My guess is we'll get full group debut news on 13th July and actual debut 27th July.

PopReaper
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Another theory I just seen on YouTube.

So, it's currently Chinese/Korean new year - Feb 29th using that calendar = 14th April on our calendar.

Feb 14th is Valentines Day (women give men gifts), March 14th is White Day (men give women gifts), April 14th is Black Day (for 'rejects' who didn't give nor receive a gift to gather and eat a Korean dish together).

Black day? As in black like the Eclipse in the teaser?

Rejects? Like how the whole storyline behind the third unit is how the girls reject the garden of Eden and eat their forbidden fruits on purpose in order to escape.

:sweat:

Honestly LOOΠΔTECTIVES >>>> Little Detectives

Yeah I think something's gonna happen on April 14th, and it might be group-related, considering they tagged it as LOONA and used the group's logo in it. I don't think they are going to debut this soon tho, so idk what else it could be. Maybe it's really just a sub-unit debut, with girl #12 debuting early March (or vice versa)

LOONATECTIVES are already legendary, the only thing missing are fake insiders tbh :lolga:

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Martijn

@Taylor idk if you've watched 2jin's performances on MIXNINE, but I thought you should see this one.
Genie is one of my least fav SNSD singles (it was a dutch single at the time, long story), but this new remix has me bopping.

Spoiler

and yes, this is from weeks ago, idk why i'm only posting it now 

• Like 1