šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLifeĀ Perfume's Mugen Mirai is already being played on japanese radio, someone ripped the full audio:Ā http://mikietsang.tumblr.com/post/170797408029/perfume-ē„”限ęœŖę„-radio-ver-prfm-perfumeum

it sounds like The Chainsmokers tbh but its still kind of a bop :emma:

omg

this is like their worst single in eras :emma:Ā Like, it's okay but it's not good enough for a Perfume song

the cover artĀ is so good though

PopReaper
12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The one time I forget to check at midnight KST lol :rip:Ā 

But there is no 29th Feb... this year :emma:Ā 

Stans are saying it might come out on the 26th because that's the date Digipedi was teasing on social media :giveup:

I'm ready :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Just now, PopReaper said:

Stans are saying it might come out on the 26th because that's the date Digipedi was teasing on social media :giveup:

I'm ready :giveup:

Yep!

Also... on their website the teaser is listed as ā€˜LOOĪ Ī”ā€™. Each release so far has its own teaser slot like that (where theyā€™ve posted the teaser pics all this time).Ā 

Ā 

Inb4 surprise full group debut :emma:Ā 

PopReaper
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Yep!

Also... on their website the teaser is listed as ā€˜LOOĪ Ī”ā€™. Each release so far has its own teaser slot like that (where theyā€™ve posted the teaser pics all this time).Ā 

Ā 

Inb4 surprise full group debut :emma:Ā 

I'm also seeing theories about the 12th member existing "outside" the mobius strip because it's color is aĀ hot pink (HeeJin) - teal (GoWon) gradient

Hkkwxca.gif

If they BeyoncĆ© the full group :giveup:Ā I kinda want them to do a group teaser re-introducing all of the members w/ title cards and whatnot and ending with an OT12 shot :legend:

5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I'm also seeing theories about the 12th member existing "outside" the mobius strip because it's color is aĀ hot pink (HeeJin) - teal (GoWon) gradient

Hkkwxca.gif

If they BeyoncĆ© the full group :giveup:Ā I kinda want them to do a group teaser re-introducing all of the members w/ title cards and whatnot and ending with an OT12 shot :legend:

I thought the Mƶbius strip was yellow? Because of the video onĀ http://dlrowehtanool.com/

Iā€™m honestly so confused with the LOOĪ Ī” story haha

Plus isnā€™t the solar eclipse kinda Kim Lipā€™s thing? :green:Ā 

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I thought the Mƶbius strip was yellow? Because of the video onĀ http://dlrowehtanool.com/

Iā€™m honestly so confused with the LOOĪ Ī” story haha

Plus isnā€™t the solar eclipse kinda Kim Lipā€™s thing? :green:Ā 

I think it's yellow on the website but LOONA's creative director (Jaden Jeong) posted this on IG a couple of months ago:

12th member is Kim Lip, coming with a reprise of Eclipse (Solar Edition) :gaycat:

32 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I think it's yellow on the website but LOONA's creative director (Jaden Jeong) posted this on IG a couple of months ago:

12th member is Kim Lip, coming with a reprise of Eclipse (Solar Edition) :gaycat:

I didnā€™t even know about that šŸ˜…Ā 

I need a LOOĪ Ī” TV actual series where they break down what everything means so I fully understand everything haha

@PopReaperĀ some people on Twitter are theorising that there is no 12th member - that she doesnā€™t exist just as 29th February 2018 doesnā€™t exist.Ā 

Since the moon also shows pink and turquoise (HeeJin to Go Won) as a complete circle around the moon.Ā 

-

Iā€™m honestly gonna be so pissed off if there is no #12 tho :sweat:Ā The ONLY thing that would make sense is if JinSoul did actually have a twin, as she is the only member who has had two ā€˜Whoā€™s Next Girl?ā€™ teasers.Ā 

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@PopReaperĀ some people on Twitter are theorising that there is no 12th member - that she doesnā€™t exist just as 29th February 2018 doesnā€™t exist.Ā 

Since the moon also shows pink and turquoise (HeeJin to Go Won) as a complete circle around the moon.Ā 

-

Iā€™m honestly gonna be so pissed off if there is no #12 tho :sweat:Ā The ONLY thing that would make sense is if JinSoul did actually have a twin, as she is the only member who has had two ā€˜Whoā€™s Next Girl?ā€™ teasers.Ā 

nnnnn inb4 they pull a "the 12th member is the fanbase!" schtickĀ lmao.gif

I'm buying the theory that she's somehowĀ real yet not visible to them yet (or something like that :flop:) just like February 29th exists but only in leap years, like she exists in other dimension/outside the mobius strip or smth, or maybe she created it

Spoiler

i'm tired already and the teaser came out an hour ago :emma:

Ā 

58 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

nnnnn inb4 they pull a "the 12th member is the fanbase!" schtickĀ lmao.gif

I'm buying the theory that she's somehowĀ real yet not visible to them yet (or something like that :flop:) just like February 29th exists but only in leap years, like she exists in other dimension/outside the mobius strip or smth, or maybe she created it

Ā  Hide contents

i'm tired already and the teaser came out an hour ago :emma:

Ā 

The 12th member better be real :grr:

But yeah, I think sheā€™s maybe just not visible yet. Maybe she is ā€˜Godā€™ with animal of dog.Ā 

Maybe she was the stalker in ViViD, the cat in Around You, the frog in Kiss Later, creator of ViVi Android, ghost in SCL etc.Ā 

PopReaper
47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The 12th member better be real :grr:

But yeah, I think sheā€™s maybe just not visible yet. Maybe she is ā€˜Godā€™ with animal of dog.Ā 

Maybe she was the stalker in ViViD, the cat in Around You, the frog in Kiss Later, creator of ViVi Android, ghost in SCL etc.Ā 

She could be the girl running around OEC on the MV for LOONATIC too (or was that already confirmed to be someone else? :emma:Ā )

I'm seeing theories about the third unit being LOONA itself, with no Yves/Chuu/GoWon/#12 subunit :giveup:Ā I don't think that'll be the case tho

My bet for animal would've been dove if they hadn't chosen so many birds as mascots already

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What if member 12 can morph into each of the girlā€™s animals? :udidnt:Ā 

Animorph teasĀ legend.gif

2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

She could be the girl running around OEC on the MV for LOONATIC too (or was that already confirmed to be someone else? :emma:Ā )

I'm seeing theories about the third unit being LOONA itself, with no Yves/Chuu/GoWon/#12 subunit :giveup:Ā I don't think that'll be the case tho

My bet for animal would've been dove if they hadn't chosen so many birds as mascots already

Animorph teasĀ legend.gif

Yep - that too. It was kinda hinted it could have been Yves or Chuu running around OEC (since Chuu runs around Yves in "Heart Attack" but it was never confirmed).

There are so many theories and thoughts at the moment. One being that if you type 20180229 into an old school calendar, turn it upside down (like Choerry, the bat) and then reverse it (like loonatheworld / dlrowehtanool) you get 20180226Ā --> same date as the solar eclipseĀ asĀ that Digipedi Instagram post.Ā 

I looked at the video again, and while it could be pink (HeeJin) and turquoise (Go Won) it could be Yves' colour instead of pink? it kinda looks like both. But if it were for the unit wouldn't Chuu's colour also be there? Or maybe this is something to do with how Yves crowned Go Won in "One & Only"?

BlockBerry better give us some more info tomorrow cry.pngĀ