Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

:legend:

I think she’s sold almost 5000 copies now! And Go Won 3.5k too according you Gaon. 

Crazy considering the figures for OEC solos were less than half of Go Won!

PopReaper
7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think she’s sold almost 5000 copies now! And Go Won 3.5k too according you Gaon. 

Crazy considering the figures for OEC solos were less than half of Go Won!

Korea's next sweetheart legend.gif

I really hope the last member is a '99 liner so she can join Chuu and Kim Lip on a '99 sub-unit legend.giflegends only

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

:rip: I added up the value (based on sold eBay listings) of all the extra CDs I have (around 50) and they're worth like $1800 :emma: thanks to the recent out of print status of a lot of LOOΠΔ CDs :rip:

I should start selling on eBay again!

• YAAAS 1

PopReaper
3 hours ago, Martijn said:

the bop that keeps on bopping

"Gaga still performing Million Reasons in 2018" teas :gaycat:

Chuu & Go Won fansign just started! Go Won said her hands would probably shake whilst signing because she was really nervous haha, aww.

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife

YAAAAAAASS Utada made a new song for the new Kingdom Hearts!

There's gonna be an English version too :giveup: It's called "Chikai" or "Don't Think Twice"

• YAAAS 1

PopReaper

24/7 (I’ll be there)
maeil gateun day (I’ll be there)
gatajineun mame uri I will be there
365 (I’ll be there)
sigan soge (I’ll be there)
hamkkehaneun uri I will be there

tumblr_inline_nym2rxNhOc1qgt71j_500.gif

57 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

24/7 (I’ll be there)
maeil gateun day (I’ll be there)
gatajineun mame uri I will be there
365 (I’ll be there)
sigan soge (I’ll be there)
hamkkehaneun uri I will be there

tumblr_inline_nym2rxNhOc1qgt71j_500.gif

One of the rare occasions I don't need to Google to find out what song that is :emma: 

Martijn

I'm kinda gagged by some of these results

Spoiler

-Timoteo has been in the top 9 since the start, ranking #1 for most of it, dropped to #10 or lower
-Semmi went from 53 (or something like that) to #9 and then to #2 last week and ranked #13 or lower now
-the boy group doesn't have a main vocalist :toofunny:

So... Chuu & Go Won fansign :emma:

Spoiler

I think I said before that I was going to use a different fansign person this time around. I've never been 100% happy with the person who I got Mix&Match, Max&Match, Yves and Yves&Chuu from. From them always writing my name as "TayloR" (which caused the members to sign as "TayloR") to them not packaging them up very well, it wasn't ideal.

I can't really give a review for the person I bought Chuu solo from, as I still haven't received it. Although, it has been a pretty frustrating experience, and I don't even know if they've shipped the album out yet. Communication has been really bad from them and today (even tho they said they'd already shipped the album out) they asked for more money to cover postage - despite them saying their original price included shipping. When I pointed out that, they just said "sorry, I forgot" :rip:

So... this fansign person was recommended to me by another Instagram user. All was fine - I asked them how they worked and what their fees etc. were. So on Tuesday, when the fansign was announced, I asked them to buy 7 copies. They said they would charge me 90,000KRW at that point (10,000KRW per album and 20,000KRW as a service fee). They purchased the albums on the Wednesday and provided a picture of the receipt and lottery submission slip showing their name and phone number (so I could check to see if I got in when the winners list was posted). I would then have to pay the balance of the albums (as they were actually 14,500KRW each) the shipping fee and fansign fee if I got in. If I didn't get in I would pay the balance of the albums and shipping fee.

I found out yesterday afternoon, a little before 1pm UK time/10pm KST that I got in! So I was asked to provide the name I wanted the album signed to and post-it questions (as standard for fan signs) and the fansign helper also offered to translate any letters I had written for the members. I hadn't written any letters and said I wouldn't know what to say if I did :sweat: So instead they asked for some information about me and they'd use that whilst chatting to the members. I said I was from the UK, had followed LOOΠΔ from the first HeeJin teaser picture, that I collected albums and photocard etc.

They also said I could pick which pages I wanted Chuu and Go Won to sign - so I sent them a picture with the page I wanted each member to sign.

This fansign venue was a little different, from what I understand. Instead of getting all of the albums from the store when purchasing, you didn't get a copy of the album until today. So this morning they sent me a picture of the post-it notes to confirm my name and questions (which had been translated into Korean) to double-check it was correct along with the pages for each member to sign.

As I mentioned earlier, Go Won was so nervous. I was following Twitter chats and the first few pictures posted... her signature was so wobbly as she was shaking due to being so nervous aha. 

So... here comes the muck-up. I don't think the fansign helper really knew which member was which and Go Won was so nervous that she signed the page for Chuu without realising it wasn't meant for her haha. So Go Won also answered the question I wrote for Chuu (asking to write a message to international fans). When the fansign helper moved onto Chuu they noticed the mistake. So Chuu wrote "To. Taylor" on the Go Won page and wrote on the post-it for Go Won (which asked her to draw her animal - a butterfly). I don't know if Chuu just forgot in the confusion or if she didn't want to sign a picture of Go Won, but Chuu didn't end up signing the album :rip: I don't really mind too much since I have the Yves & Chuu album and (apparently) the Chuu solo one too.

The helper didn't notice Chuu hadn't signed until after they'd left the stage, and by that point it was too late. They messaged me with pictures and apologised for the mix-up, saying that they wouldn't charge the fansign fee due to their error. They also messaged me with a kind of transcript of their interactions with each member, which was really nice!

Here are the transcripts

Go Won

Gowon: Hello~
Me: Hello!! I came on behalf of my friend~
Gowon: Oh really?
Me: Yea he's in England now so he couldn't come..
Gowon: Even so, thank you for coming~
Me: Ah no it's alright!! 
Gowon: Do I sign here?
Me: Yep!! Ah my friend liked Loona ever since Heejin's teaser was released! 
Gowon: Really?? We're so thankful..
Me: Yep!! And he also has all the albums and photocards and even signed albums...
Gowon: Wow!! Really thank you so much (to him)!!

(I'm from Scotland, but never mind haha)

Chuu

Chuu: Hello!!
Me: Hello~ Ah I got mixed up so..
Chuu: Oh it's ok!! Do I just sign here?
Me: Yes please.. so sorry i got mixed up ㅠㅠ
Chuu: it's ok it's ok!!
Me: Ah i came on behalf of my friend~
Chuu: Your friend doesnt want to see us?
Me: Nono hes in england now so..
Chuu: Ah.. even so.. he should come see us~
Me: Haha yea.. can you write a message for him?
Chuu: Message? Annyeong annyeong~ Haha should I draw the butterfly then?
Me: Yes~ haha oh and congratulations on graduating!!
Chuu: oh thank you~!!

LaD6b0E.jpg

Post-it to Chuu: Please write a message for international fans
Go Won answer: Thank you and I love you!

DGdDVdA.jpg

Post-it to Go Won: Please draw a picture of a butterfly.
Chuu message: Hello! Nice to meet you! >< You must come to meet us (the next time)!

Edited by Taylor

PopReaper
8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So... Chuu & Go Won fansign :emma:

Hide contents

I think I said before that I was going to use a different fansign person this time around. I've never been 100% happy with the person who I got Mix&Match, Max&Match, Yves and Yves&Chuu from. From them always writing my name as "TayloR" (which caused the members to sign as "TayloR") to them not packaging them up very well, it wasn't ideal.

I can't really give a review for the person I bought Chuu solo from, as I still haven't received it. Although, it has been a pretty frustrating experience, and I don't even know if they've shipped the album out yet. Communication has been really bad from them and today (even tho they said they'd already shipped the album out) they asked for more money to cover postage - despite them saying their original price included shipping. When I pointed out that, they just said "sorry, I forgot" :rip:

So... this fansign person was recommended to me by another Instagram user. All was fine - I ask them how they worked and what their fees etc. were. So on Tuesday, when the fansign was announced, I asked them to buy 7 copies. They said they would charge me 90,000KRW at that point (10,000KRW per album and 20,000KRW as a service fee). They purchased the albums on the Wednesday and provided a picture of the receipt and lottery submission slip showing their name and phone number (so I could check to see if I got in when the winners list was posted). I would then have to pay the balance of the albums (as they were actually 14,500KRW) the shipping fee and fansign fee if I got in. If I didn't get in I would pay the balance of the albums and shipping fee.

I found out yesterday afternoon, a little before 1pm UK time/10pm KST that I got in! So I was asked to provide the name I wanted the album signed to and post-it questions (as standard for fan signs) and the fansign helper also offered to translate any letters I had written for the members. I hadn't written any letters and said I wouldn't know what to say if I did :sweat: So instead they asked for some information about me and they'd use that whilst chatting to the members. I said I was from the UK, had followed LOOΠΔ from the first HeeJin teaser picture, that I collected albums and photocard etc.

They also said I could pick which pages I wanted Chuu and Go Won to sign - so I sent them a picture with the page I wanted each member to sign.

This fansign venue was a little different, from what I understand. Instead of getting all of the albums from the store on when purchasing, you didn't get a copy of the album until today. So this morning they sent me a picture of the post-it notes to confirm my name and questions (which had been translated into Korean) to double-check it was correct along with the pages.

As I mentioned earlier, Go Won was so nervous. I was following Twitter chats and the first few pictures posted... her signature was so wobbly as she was shaking due to being so nervous aha. 

So... here comes the muck-up. I don't think the fansign helper really knew which member was which and Go Won was so nervous that she signed the page for Chuu without realising it wasn't meant for her haha. So Go Won also answered the question I wrote for Chuu (asking to write a message to international fans). When the fansign helper moved onto Chuu they noticed the mistake. So Chuu wrote "To. Taylor" on the Go Won page and wrote on the post-it for Go Won (which asked her to draw her animal - a butterfly). I don't know if Chuu just forgot in the confusion or if she didn't want to sign a picture of Go Won, but Chuu didn't end up signing the album :rip: I don't really mind too much since I have the Yves & Chuu album and (apparently) the Chuu solo one too.

The helper didn't notice Chuu hadn't signed until after they'd left the stage, and by that point it was too late. They messaged me with pictures and apologised for the mix-up, saying that they wouldn't charge the fansign fee due to their error. They also messaged me with a kind of transcript of their interactions with each member, which was really nice!

Here are the transcripts

Go Won

Gowon: Hello~
Me: Hello!! I came on behalf of my friend~
Gowon: Oh really?
Me: Yea he's in England now so he couldn't come..
Gowon: Even so, thank you for coming~
Me: Ah no it's alright!! 
Gowon: Do I sign here?
Me: Yep!! Ah my friend liked Loona ever since Heejin's teaser was released! 
Gowon: Really?? We're so thankful..
Me: Yep!! And he also has all the albums and photocards and even signed albums...
Gowon: Wow!! Really thank you so much (to him)!!

Chuu

Chuu: Hello!!
Me: Hello~ Ah I got mixed up so..
Chuu: Oh it's ok!! Do I just sign here?
Me: Yes please.. so sorry i got mixed up ㅠㅠ
Chuu: it's ok it's ok!!
Me: Ah i came on behalf of my friend~
Chuu: Your friend doesnt want to see us?
Me: Nono hes in england now so..
Chuu: Ah.. even so.. he should come see us~
Me: Haha yea.. can you write a message for him?
Chuu: Message? Annyeong annyeong~ Haha should I draw the butterfly then?
Me: Yes~ haha oh and congratulations on graduating!!
Chuu: oh thank you~!!

LaD6b0E.jpg

Post-it to Chuu: Please write a message for international fans
Go Won answer: Thank you and I love you!

DGdDVdA.jpg

Post-it to Go Won: Please draw a picture of a butterfly.
Chuu message: Hello! Nice to meet you! >< You must come to meet us (the next time)!

GoWon's signature kinda looks like "Gwen" at first glance :emma:

Chuu is so cute:diane:def my bias :legend: