💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
9 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Martijn I added up all of the spacer cards I'd need to make to fill every space on every page... 177 :emma: Tbh, that's not as bad as I expected... 4 lots of 50 with a few spares.

That doesn't include LOOΠΔ though - as I don't know if I want to move them to a typical 9 pocket page layout or keep them in the 4 pocket page binder I have them in now. :hmm: 

Edit: forgot to mention I've kinda tweaked how I want to lay them out :emma: - I made a templates for the number of cards an album includes to follow :flop: 

Wow! How long do you think it will take to design all of those?

1 hour ago, Martijn said:

Wow! How long do you think it will take to design all of those?

I don’t know :sweat: to be honest, I’ve decided to not do separate cards for the album cover, track list and artist/album name. Instead I’ll just have one ‘album info’ card with the artist and album name along with the artwork. 

The other spacer ‘banner’ cards (as I’m calling them :emma:) will just be pictures of the artist - so once I get the format/dimensions down it shouldn’t take too long. It’ll probably take me longer to find pictures I’m happy with that are of a good quality. 

And the longest thing will be the backs of the card :rip: idk what I want that to look like at all. 

Got a free HA:TFELT ‘MEiNE’ with my Sunmi ‘Heroine’ CD from handdollmaking :emma:

Kinda surprised at that since they’re not on his ‘free’ albums list and he still sells them for $40 :emma:

Plus... I already have one... that I bought from him :sweat: 

PoshLife
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

CLC’s new single... There isn’t even a video?

I don't think this is Hobgoblin 2.0 :lolga: 

This sounds like it's meant to be the theme song for an anime or something. I like it. I think No Oh Oh is still my favorite of theirs, though

Edited by PoshLife

Martijn

Gugudan's new song is great. I don't think it will top A Girl Like Me for me, but that will be hard to do anyway.
I also love CLC's new song, which proves how biased I am. :giggle:

imwoahvicky
38 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Gugudan's new song is great. I don't think it will top A Girl Like Me for me, but that will be hard to do anyway.
I also love CLC's new song, which proves how biased I am. :giggle:

Sorn confirmed they're not coming back with a cute concept, this is just something for the fans for now I think 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Martijn
9 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

Sorn confirmed they're not coming back with a cute concept, this is just something for the fans for now I think 

This doesn't scream 'cute concept' indeed :giggle:

• LMAO 1

So... um. I bought a signed BP RaNia "Start a Fire" CD and it was personally signed to some producer... Kim Chung Sung...

I don't really want it anymore... :emma:

Also, it's kinda sad someone wrote out this message/kinda drew on the page only for the person they gave it to to discard it. :flop: 

gYxYdaV.jpg