Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

imwoahvicky

'Bad Boy' actually has me SOLD completely and shook to the core, the instrumental has been a success!

The lyrics are classic RV, and on top of that the sound effects were such a NICE, wonderful touch! The mixing is also amazing!

The sound effects also go along with the lyrics if you search them up and listen :D 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

@Taylor :gum:

Clarifying question: Are they saying YG is debuting a group with all the MIXNINE girl finalists, or just the ones who were already with YG?

Martijn
17 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Clarifying question: Are they saying YG is debuting a group with all the MIXNINE girl finalists, or just the ones who were already with YG?

There were no female YG trainees to begin with, these are all under different companies.

The reason I mentioned Taylor is because one of them is also in LOONA

RAMROD

YG need to have more girl bands roster to be fair. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Martijn

I just bought a 2nd copy of REBOOT on a whim :giveup:
It's out of print, but for some reason they suddenly had one on KTOWN4U :saladga:
I didn't really need it, but anything for the album of my life I guess

5 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I just bought a 2nd copy of REBOOT on a whim :giveup:
It's out of print, but for some reason they suddenly had one on KTOWN4U :saladga:
I didn't really need it, but anything for the album of my life I guess

They reprinted the album - I don’t really remember what the quality of my original (signed) one was but I felt like the unsigned reprint wasn’t as high a quality. 

For or some reason only a few stores are selling them. 

Martijn
Just now, Taylor said:

They reprinted the album - I don’t really remember what the quality of my original (signed) one was but I felt like the unsigned reprint wasn’t as high a quality. 

For or some reason only a few stores are selling them. 

Really? Did they reprint it after their disbandment? I feel like it was out of stock for like a year.
Oh well, I'll probably keep it sealed anyway

1 minute ago, Martijn said:

Really? Did they reprint it after their disbandment? I feel like it was out of stock for like a year.
Oh well, I'll probably keep it sealed anyway

It was restocked around August time I think 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Martijn said:

@Taylor :gum:

YG is YG... the boy group probably won't even debut.

I can't see BlockBerry allowing this to be honest - I kinda think their plan all along was just to try and get LOOΠΔ some exposure while banking on the boys winning. 

Maybe it's just me - but I read their "Did you have fun last night 😉?" comment on the post below (made the day after the finale) as meaning like, they didn't care the girls didn't win - or they were even happy about it. Especially since I haven't seen them make any other comment mentioning MIXNINE. I know they made a statement when the show was first announced, but I haven't seen anything since.

Oh @Martijn you can tell the reprints of REBOOT apart from their originals by the sticker too - originals had the "C1" sticker while the reprints have the "C".

It still comes with the stickers (I don't know if anything else was included?)

• Thanks 1

Martijn
6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

YG is YG... the boy group probably won't even debut.

I can't see BlockBerry allowing this to be honest - I kinda think their plan all along was just to try and get LOOΠΔ some exposure while banking on the boys winning. 

Maybe it's just me - but I read their "Did you have fun last night 😉?" comment on the post below (made the day after the finale) as meaning like, they didn't care the girls didn't win - or they were even happy about it. Especially since I haven't seen them make any other comment mentioning MIXNINE. I know they made a statement when the show was first announced, but I haven't seen anything since.

I don't really want the girls to debut either. I'll enjoy the boygroup while it lasts but I'm not expecting too much.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Oh @Martijn you can tell the reprints of REBOOT apart from their originals by the sticker too - originals had the "C1" sticker while the reprints have the "C".

It still comes with the stickers (I don't know if anything else was included?)

No, only stickers (that's why I made my own REBOOT photo cards lol)
I honestly don't really care about them being reprints, I didn't intend on reselling them anyway. I was just glad to get another copy.

@Martijn I added up all of the spacer cards I'd need to make to fill every space on every page... 177 :emma: Tbh, that's not as bad as I expected... 4 lots of 50 with a few spares.

That doesn't include LOOΠΔ though - as I don't know if I want to move them to a typical 9 pocket page layout or keep them in the 4 pocket page binder I have them in now. :hmm: 

Edit: forgot to mention I've kinda tweaked how I want to lay them out :emma: - I made a templates for the number of cards an album includes to follow :flop: 

Edited by Taylor