💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

imwoahvicky

Bad Boy is definitely a grower but i loved the R&B vibes along with the amazing production! It was mixed well and those little glitchy sound effects (like around 1:08) were pretty neat :) 

It was a nice break from their 'red' side that were very uptempo etc. and gave us a treat with a chill bop

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

I'm kinda disappointed... I was expecting there to be more of a story + reveal of the final girl since we're suppose to have the final sub-unit revealed in January.

Video description also gives no clues...

PopReaper

The video is probably one of my LOONA Project's Top 3, but I didn't like the song (and her voice) as much... but then again I said the same thing about Heart Attack as a song and now I absolutely love it, so who knows :flop:

I think they're kinda missing a really good vocalist tbh, hopefully the last girl will be iT™

Also, after this MV I'm confused about where they're going with the story, none of the theories predicted this :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

Also, after this MV I'm confused about where they're going with the story, none of the theories predicted this :emma:

Like... nothing even happened :toofunny: why did I get up at 3am for this? Just waiting on See Saw and then I'm going back to bed :emma: 

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

Like... nothing even happened :toofunny: why did I get up at 3am for this? Just waiting on See Saw and then I'm going back to bed :emma: 

Yeah, I'm kinda curious about why she was running from Chuu and Yves tho :emma: I didn't get it

And I expected more members to appear, Chuu and Yves were the only ones and they were blurred during most of the video :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

fashion monster

TBH the thing that bother's me the most about this release is the MV format. Are they sponsored by LG? :duck:

Just now, fashion monster said:

TBH the thing that bother's me the most about this release is the MV format. Are they sponsored by LG? :duck:

They used to release LG vertical versions up until ~Kim Lip (maybe only started for LOOΠΔ 1/3 though, I don't remember).