💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Lol... MIXNINE is so boring. It's been on for almost 3 hours now - definitely glad I didn't start watching it from the beginning of todays episode.

HeeJin made it to girl group (#4), HyunJin didn't... Still to reveal if boys or girls win, I think?

Hide contents

Not that the girls have a chance anyways :emma: 

I watched the whole thing and Im so over it.
There are so many last-minute changes in the ranking. I believe Hyunjin was in the top 9 every time until now

2 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I watched the whole thing and Im so over it.
There are so many last-minute changes in the ranking. I believe Hyunjin was in the top 9 every time until now

Boys won anyways lol (yay!)

Yeah - HyunJin was #3 going into today, HeeJin #6

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Boys won anyways lol (yay!)

Yeah - HyunJin was #3 going into today, HeeJin #6

Did Hyunjin even have a part in her group song other than that one 'omo'?

Just now, Martijn said:

Did Hyunjin even have a part in her group song other than that one 'omo'?

Don't know, I didn't really pay attention :sweat:

So I guess LOOΠΔ is safe... can debut whenever (give me time to save some money tho cry.png)

Martijn
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Don't know, I didn't really pay attention :sweat:

So I guess LOOΠΔ is safe... can debut whenever (give me time to save some money tho cry.png)

Yeah, I'm also kinda glad they didn't win. (YG looked lowkey disappointed tho lmao)
I personally hope that Playback can have a proper comeback now that Hayoung had some exposure. 

2 out of 3 participating members of a boy group I'm really into as of late (A.C.E) got into the debuting group and I fear that might only hurt them in the long run. There are also two members of that group on the Unit (they've been doing well but I doubt they'll make the top 9 there) so I guess for 7 months they can't really have a comeback. They've only had two releases so far and it seems like the next OT5 one will be in October. Not ideal for a rookie group. 

Spoiler

Unless the MIXNINE group gets super famous but that can only happen if YG really gets his sh together

Martijn
5 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

Pray for my fantagio babies

I haven't really been following the news about what happened with fantagio, but I thought this was good news?

Is anyone else having issues on the desktop site?

I can get on fine with the mobile site, but whenever I load on my laptop it comes up with a white page with Gagadaily.com and then ‘Related Links’ with Cash Advice, Debt Consolidation, Insurance, Credit Reports etc :deadbanana: 

5 hours ago, Martijn said:

I haven't really been following the news about what happened with fantagio, but I thought this was good news?

I think it’s because now the Chinese investors now have full control of Fantiago which is what people didn’t want?

PoshLife

Fun fact: The K in KPop stands for Kesha :lolga:

So go listen to my piano instrumental for "Praying" which I just uploaded a few minutes ago, and keep praying she gets dat grammy TE7FDhk.gif

Edited by PoshLife
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Fun fact: The K in KPop stands for Kesha :lolga:

It really does legend.gif Kesha is how I discovered K-Pop :emma:

I was looking for the lyrics to one of her songs, as I couldn't quite make out what she was saying. I Googled "Ke$ha [Song Name] lyrics" and the very first result on Google wasn't for the song I was looking for, but "Run Devil Run".

So I read up on how the song was recorded as a demo by Ke$ha and later sold to SM, and listened to the SNSD version.

Martijn
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Is anyone else having issues on the desktop site?

I can get on fine with the mobile site, but whenever I load on my laptop it comes up with a white page with Gagadaily.com and then ‘Related Links’ with Cash Advice, Debt Consolidation, Insurance, Credit Reports etc :deadbanana: 

Yeah, had that too. It works fine now but I had to log in again.

That RV album cover tho :giveup: Could this be the first RV album I'm buying? :gum: