• YAAAS 1

imwoahvicky
Spoiler

DT3jhA_VwAEuKfz.jpg

article.jpg

article.jpg

n-ak6kJ2TC2gVa3_AI1x3w.png

2gTZcT3XSa2aFll_Scmtog.pngfz93goApTgaxQWcO9IT3ag.png

For her #DoYou PUMA campaign to represent fierceness and her charisma she shows on stage to empower women :) 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Does anybody have a question they'd like to ask Chuu? :emma:

I've applied for her fan sign on Sunday, but since it's now lottery I won't know if I get in or not until tomorrow afternoon (UK time). 

I've already asked her to draw a picture of a penguin, and yeah... my mind literally blanks after asking that question to each member! :rip: 

PopReaper
12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Does anybody have a question they'd like to ask Chuu? :emma:

I've applied for her fan sign on Sunday, but since it's now lottery I won't know if I get in or not until tomorrow afternoon (UK time). 

I've already asked her to draw a picture of a penguin, and yeah... my mind literally blanks after asking that question to each member! :rip: 

Ask her which girlgroups she stans foridk :emma:

Spoiler

inb4 she just says "LOONA" :flop:

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

26 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Ask her which girlgroups she stans foridk :emma:

Hide contents

inb4 she just says "LOONA" :flop:

I think someone asked her that last week - she said Red Velvet (she really likes "Red Flavor") and MOMOLAND (since she is friends with JooE)

fashion monster

I don't know why but these girls remind me of BP. And with a little more work, if this was sung by BP it would have been a superior bop than Majimakcheoreom.

I love the chorus :bye: 

fashion monster

My poor heart. 2018 will be the year I suffer because of nugus. Watching these survival shows made me appreciate a lot more flop groups.

So, late November last year a girl group called Busters debuted. I don't know much about them except they look young, pretty and seem to have a fun/cute concept.

Last Monday apparently they took part to ISAC 2018 and 20 seats were reserved to their fans. The girls went on to prepare lunch boxes to distribute to the fans that attended alongside with handwritten letters, buying everything with their own money. Out of the 20, only 11 people bought the tickets and none of these were actually their fans, they were a big gg's fans  that couldn't find tickets reserved to them anymore. 

Now Brazilians found out the story, are flooding their Instagram account with support messages and Busters really appreciated it.

Brazilians are also supporting the sh*t out of Holland. :lolly: 

Busters' MVs

Spoiler

In the mean time a really big pop star went through such a big devastation that forced her to cancel her show in Rio, sign a contract for 50 shows in Vegas and never say a word again about a new date.:stalkga:

@PopReaper I don't remember if you were attending that concert.

Edited by fashion monster

PopReaper
2 hours ago, fashion monster said:

My poor heart. 2018 will be the year I suffer because of nugus. Watching these survival shows made me appreciate a lot more flop groups.

So, late November last year a girl group called Busters debuted. I don't know much about them except they look young, pretty and seem to have a fun/cute concept.

Last Monday apparently they took part to ISAC 2018 and 20 seats were reserved to their fans. The girls went on to prepare lunch boxes to distribute to the fans that attended alongside with handwritten letters, buying everything with their own money. Out of the 20, only 11 people bought the tickets and none of these were actually their fans, they were a big gg's fans  that couldn't find tickets reserved to them anymore. 

Now Brazilians found out the story, are flooding their Instagram account with support messages and Busters really appreciated it.

Busters' MVs

Hide contents

In the mean time a really big pop star went through such a big devastation that forced her to cancel her show in Rio, sign a contract for 50 shows in Vegas and never say a word again about a new date.:stalkga:

I heard about that story, it must've been so sad for them :( At least more people got to know them after this mess. Not surprised Brazil is stanning tbh, we do have fanbases for everyone :lolga: The thing is the fanbase for these small groups are so thinly spread throughout our territory that even if they get thousands of brazilian stans praising them on IG, the concerts usually flop because most of them don't/can't attend (like what happened with WA$$UP). This has been changing tho, Dreamcatcher and Stellar actually held pretty successful gigs here recently.

And yeah, I had a ticket for Rock In Rio :emma: The cancellation gave me a headache but I got over it pretty fast (and sold my ticket even faster, no way I was gonna watch Maroon 5 :emma: ), but I imagine fans from other states who spent a lot of money w/ plane tickets and etc must've been very devastated ( :lolga: ). Not my first cancellation also :flop: I have a history with those.

And the Vegas announcement image + "Brazil, I'm devastated" became a meme here :emma:

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Martijn
9 hours ago, fashion monster said:

I don't know why but these girls remind me of BP. And with a little more work, if this was sung by BP it would have been a superior bop than Majimakcheoreom.

I love the chorus :bye: 

The thumbnail already looked familiar, but I've actually seen it before!
I think they (just like GIRL:KIND) started out as a dance group, added a main vocalist and now they're an idol group :emma:
They released another song with a different lineup before, under the name 'BLACK QUEEN'. Glad they changed that name :toofunny:
That being said, I don't LOVE this song. It would probably be a lot better with a better budget, because the production is so simple right now + it could've used some autotune :emma:
I love their old dance covers though

7 hours ago, fashion monster said:

Busters' MVs

Reveal hidden contents

I bought their single... where's my lunchbox? :derpga:

Spoiler

Packaging is the exact same as I.O.I's "MISS ME?" mini album too

Wow! Chuu's single is #2 on Synnara's real time physical sales chart - beating JBJ, Wanna One and Golden Child

Maybe this fan sign will be harder to get into than expected :emma: