Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

what group(s) are you meeting?

Oh, itā€™s,Ā like, literally a fan get-together event :emma:Ā I think the organizers are opening a korean language course so itā€™s a way of promoting it I guess :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

Oh, itā€™s,Ā like, literally a fan get-together event :emma:Ā I think the organizers are opening a korean language course so itā€™s a way of promoting it I guess :emma:

ohhhh lol

sound like a blast :flop:Ā 

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

ohhhh lol

sound like a blast :flop:Ā 

itā€™s not :flop:

4 hours ago, Martijn said:

MIXNINE's finale is already on the 26thĀ :giveup:
I'm so sad it's almost over

I'm so confused about MIXNINE tbh :emma:

I always check the top 9 girls scores for 2Jin, but I was watching this LOOĪ Ī” video were someone mentioned there were points for challenge rankings or something? And those were what got the girls into the debut groups?

So is the online voting just like 50% of what counts? :huh:Ā I just assumed the group would be the 9 most voted for members :emma:Ā 

PopReaper
6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Ā 

Is she one of the girls that Little (LOONATIC)Ā Detectives were theorizing about? :emma:

4 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Is she one of the girls that Little (LOONATIC)Ā Detectives were theorizing about? :emma:

No lmao.gif

A few people said she a 99 liner with A type blood :rip:Ā but nothing is confirmed as far as I know.

PopReaper

"Your God person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says, do what you like, guys, oh, but don't eat the apple. Surprise surprise"

nnnnnnn why does this lowkey remind me of

enhanced-buzz-13423-1380033960-9.jpg

:emma:

"Your God person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says, do what you like, guys, oh, but don't eat the apple. Surprise surprise"

nnnnnnn why does this lowkey remind me of

enhanced-buzz-13423-1380033960-9.jpg

:emma:

Apparently it's a quote fromĀ Douglas Adams in the bookĀ "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe" (something to do with Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?)

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

A few people said she a 99 liner with A type blood :rip:Ā but nothing is confirmed as far as I know.

where do people even get that kind of information from? :emma:

where do people even get that kind of information from? :emma:

Apparently blood type is a big thing in Korea - for personality tests :sweat:

I wouldn't even know what type of blood I had lol

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Apparently it's a quote fromĀ Douglas Adams in the bookĀ "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe" (something to do with Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?)

Go (W)on...Ā 

Full quote

ā€œYour God person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says, do what you like, guys, oh, but don't eat the apple. Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha". It wouldn't have made any difference if they hadn't eaten it.'
'Why not?'
'Because if you're dealing with somebody who has the sort of mentality which likes leaving hats on the pavement with bricks under them you know perfectly well they won't give up. They'll get you in the end.ā€

(The "hats on the pavement with bricks under them" is something about how people would kick the hats only to hurt there foot since the brick is hidden under them).

Just now, PoshLife said:

Go (W)on...Ā 

I can't really say anymore as I've never watched/read/know anything about Hitchhiker's Guide :emma:Ā 

Edited by Taylor