šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Apparently there's an "apprentice" group called LITTLE HOOP, and they pull off the tomboy concept so much better

Little_Hoops_Group_Image.jpeg

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

Apparently there's an "apprentice" group called LITTLE HOOP, and they pull off the tomboy concept so much better

Little_Hoops_Group_Image.jpeg

a reverse NCT Dream expedition :rip:

How successful are The Hoopers in Japan? I thought they were kinda unknown/flops :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

They're somewhere in between, I guess. It looks like their newest single debuted at #13, but then fell out of the Top 50 the week after ("Dope" teas). So I think they have a group of hardcore fans, but not mass appeal.

Daoko's new song debuted at #9 that weekĀ :lolga:Ā :whitney:Ā 

PoshLife

Speaking of DAOKO, the b-side to that new song is pretty good too

I feel like her MO is to have a full minute of music that isn't that interesting, but then a really good chorus that rewards you for bearing through it

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Speaking of DAOKO, the b-side to that new song is pretty good too

I feel like her MO is to have a full minute of music that isn't that interesting, but then a really good chorus that rewards you for bearing through it

This is nice :music:

You should listen to this one, it's Fxxker levels of messy:

:emma:

PoshLife

You're reminding me that Namie Amuro's songs used to have ridiculous titles like "Sit! Stay! Wait! Down!" and "Can't Breathe, Can't Eat, I'm Sick" :emma:Ā 

omg I just went to her iTunes and sorted by date released and I don't recognize ANY of the new song titles :emma:Ā I like forgot she did anything this year

PoshLife

Namie's version of "What I Did For Love" is better than the original.

I think they have the same backing vocals though :flop:Ā 

PopReaper

I don't think I've listened to most of her new tracks tbh :emma:

Also, the lyrics to Finally are so... depressing.Ā "Finally, I can stop dreaming. The day I've kept praying for
have made their start at last" :rip:Ā It feels like she couldn't wait to retire :rip:

Ā 

PoshLife

wait wat the hell is finally :rip:Ā It wasn't on iTunes Japan. I didn't even know that happened

I thought those news was that she was gonna come out with a NEW album, THEN retire. Is that compilation album she released last month "the last album"??

omg this video is so bad haha. I know it's just fanmade but it's SO bad. The close-up of a puddle :flop:

Ā 

PopReaper
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

wait wat the hell is finally :rip:Ā It wasn't on iTunes Japan. I didn't even know that happened

I thought those news was that she was gonna come out with a NEW album, THEN retire. Is that compilation album she released last month "the last album"??

omg this video is so bad haha. I know it's just fanmade but it's SO bad. The close-up of a puddle :flop:

Ā 

I remember her saying the plan was to release another (original) album and then retire but with the amount of new songs that came out this year I think the compilation might end up being the last album :rip:

The video :emma:Ā The random picture of the staff building/cleaning the stage :toofunny:Ā and whatever that is on 1:30 :toofunny:

PoshLife

Wait it looks like there are aĀ  bunch of new songs on that album like 5-6 of them

Hope

In Two

How do you feel now?

Showtime

Do It For Love

Finally

PoshLife

Also didn't she just create her own record label? Seems kinda weird to make a big move like that only to leave the scene

It's like the reverse of what Tao did :rip:Ā 

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Also didn't she just create her own record label? Seems kinda weird to make a big move like that only to leave the scene

It's like the reverse of what Tao did :rip:Ā 

inb4 she becomes the Japanese JYP/YG :gaycat: