💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

fashion monster
Just now, Martijn said:

Everyone who attended (besides Weki Meki, BoA and Fromis) got an award, what a mess.
The performances also were basic and boring, what a let down

Completely agree. The only good thing was that Twice performance at the beginning, showcasing what we'll get when they decide to go for a mature concept, and Seo Kang Joon :flutter:.

I felt bad for Weki Meki. BoA don't need awards and Fromis_9 will get best new girl group next year since it's another Mnet group.

IMO the only thing Twice should have won is "best red carpet" instead of EXO-CBX, but that was 100% fan voted so...

PopReaper
13 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Twice's Signal is the song of the year according to Mnet :sure:

It's not even Twice's song of the year tho

tumblr_inline_nsc0dzIVJI1r4n5mc_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1

Martijn
4 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Completely agree. The only good thing was that Twice performance at the beginning, showcasing what we'll get when they decide to go for a mature concept, and Seo Kang Joon :flutter:.

I felt bad for Weki Meki. BoA don't need awards and Fromis_9 will get best new girl group next year since it's another Mnet group.

IMO the only thing Twice should have won is "best red carpet" instead of EXO-CBX, but that was 100% fan voted so...

They just should've come up with an award for Weki Meki, just like they did for Chungha, Monsta X & NU'EST. :giggle:
The MAMAs really need some YG performers man...

fashion monster
6 minutes ago, Martijn said:

They just should've come up with an award for Weki Meki, just like they did for Chungha, Monsta X & NU'EST. :giggle:

All of these people deserve more that both BTS and EXO :emma:

8 minutes ago, Martijn said:

The MAMAs really need some YG performers man...

It will happen when SM will decide to boycott Mnet again.

Do you know if the list of all Friday performers was released? I only know of Taemin X Sunmi; NCT 127(?) X Red Velvet; EXO and BTS (I'm so fed up of watching them perform those 2 song:madge:)

Martijn
1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

All of these people deserve more that both BTS and EXO :emma:

It will happen when SM will decide to boycott Mnet again.

Do you know if the list of all Friday performers was released? I only know of Taemin X Sunmi; NCT 127(?) X Red Velvet; EXO and BTS (I'm so fed up of watching them perform those 2 song:madge:)

I swear to God, if EXO doesn't win the Album of the Year daesang... They did last year and The War was 100x better

I'm much more excited about the Melon Music Awards tbh, even tho idek who's attending.

I have no idea who's performing on friday tbh. But isnt Wanna One attending all three? And weren't there rumors about NCT Asia?

fashion monster
Just now, Martijn said:

I swear to God, if EXO doesn't win the Album of the Year daesang... They did last year and The War was 100x better

I'm much more excited about the Melon Music Awards tbh, even tho idek who's attending.

I have no idea who's performing on friday tbh. But isnt Wanna One attending all three? And weren't there rumors about NCT Asia?

It's the best album among those nominated, but probably GOT7 will get it. :lolga:

IMO last year artist and album should have been reversed.

MMA so far: EXO, BTS, Red Velvet, Twice, Gfriend, IU, WannaOne, Winner, MeloMance, Bolbbalgan4, Hong Jin Young, Heize, JBJ and HyunA having her comeback stage (her teaser images give me Red/Roll Deep vibes).

• Like 1

PopReaper

@PoshLife Wednesday Campanella released a new single:

Still a weird electronic bop, but now it's slightly retro™

And KOM_I looks really good in the video :giveup:

YCHofficial

Produce 101 teases its 3rd season.... Produce 48

Produce 101 + AKB48.

The shows format will probably change a bit. But i dont think the actual final group will be as big as AKB48

PoshLife
1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife Wednesday Campanella released a new single:

Still a weird electronic bop, but now it's slightly retro™

And KOM_I looks really good in the video :giveup:

nnn promote dat sparkling wine, sis

omg who would want Wednesday Campanella's music associated with their product though :rip: like the instrumentals are good but the songs are always such a mess

And yet, I want to watch it again immediately :rip: 

Still laughing about how the Superman album cover is a closeup of her sucking a toe :smh: 

Edit: Also she looks like a kpop boy doing bad drag :emma: 

Edited by PoshLife

PopReaper
7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Edit: Also she looks like a kpop boy doing bad drag :emma: 

taemin's impact! cm.gif

PopReaper

Me, listening to KOM_I slurring on top of dissonant electronic beats for 3 minutes:

tumblr_inline_o0edjwGTHM1rkt7kb_500.gif

• LMAO 1

Martijn
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

OMG... I asked a promo CD seller if they would be selling any copies of Playback’s single and they replied they’d never heard of them 

The Nugu Queens :sharon:
MIXNINE could've been their time to shine, but so far they've had 2 minutes of screentime 

-

Btw, @fashion monster, I forgot their Aririang radio interview until this morning, but I saw they didn't even sing Want You To Slay :emma:

Edited by Martijn