💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

fashion monster
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Are you getting another one (Max&Match)? I don't know if I remember correctly but in my mind you mentioned the animal drawing stuff not being what you wanted and then, another time, saying this time you asked them specifically to draw a bat, a fish and an owl. Or am I dreaming things?

Just now, fashion monster said:

Are you getting another one (Max&Match)? I don't know if I remember correctly but in my mind you mentioned the animal drawing stuff not being what you wanted and then, another time, saying this time you asked them specifically to draw a bat, a fish and an owl. Or am I dreaming things?

Yep! I got a personally signed copy of Max&Match too and was more specific!
The seller forgot to take pictures of it tho, so I guess I'll just have to wait until it arrives and see!

Martijn
9 hours ago, fashion monster said:
This is giving me OEC vibes :music:

Because it's written by the same people who wrote Eclipse, Sweet Crazy Love and RV's Automatic :excited2:

fashion monster
4 hours ago, Martijn said:

Because it's written by the same people who wrote Eclipse, Sweet Crazy Love and RV's Automatic :excited2:

:giveup:

I guess I should check the credits more often.

Martijn
8 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

:giveup:

I guess I should check the credits more often.

She's also responsible for one of my fav STATION tracks ever

What a week it's been... :rip:

My car went in for it's service yesterday... they're wanting £2.5k to fix everything that "needs" fixed. Around £1k is mandatory while the rest is just recommended. 

Those are the official prices from the manufacturer (since I get my car serviced by MB too).

My Mum contacted the person who repairs at her cars and he said if he did the repairs he'd estimate around £600 for parts and £400 labour for everything - so that's already a £1.5k saving!

Hopefully it won't be too much more than that!

-

Today I was supposed to receive my 10 extra copies of Max&Match in the post... I ordered 5 of each the standard and limited. 

It was marked as out for delivery, and then around 12noon (the time the postman usually arrives at work) it was marked as delivered. I went down to reception to pick them up... nothing.

I asked them to double check, but nope. No parcels. I contacted Royal Mail on Twitter, and the first person to reply basically said there was nothing that could be done. I apparently couldn't file a Royal Mail lost mail form as the parcel was "delivered". I wouldn't be able to file a PayPal claim nor an eBay claim to get my money back as the tracking shows as "delivered".

I phoned Royal Mail complaints (as that was the only somewhat relevant option on their phone service) and spoke to someone who said I had to give 48 hours for my local delivery office to get back to them.

I was going to go to my local delivery office on the way home but I ended up leaving work early to pick my little brother up. My mum went instead. They used one of their delivery scanner thing to locate where the items were marked as "delivered", and found that they'd been delivered over a mile away from where they were supposed to be! My mum then went and picked them up! :rip:

So in every copy of the standard edition I got a group card :emma: I didn't have one already, so I was glad to get one. But... 4 duplicates :flop: Then I opened a limited edition and I got a limited edition Kim Lip card... and a standard edition Kim Lip card in the same album :smh: but I was super happy as that meant I had 3/4 standard edition cards. 

I opened the rest of the limited editions - got another group card (I already had one), a Choerry and 2 more Kim Lips.

So I just need a JinSoul limited and a Choerry standard card to complete the set. Hopefully I can trade with someone!

Martijn
14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Geez! You could buy a used car with that money! :sweat: I'm glad you got a ''2nd opinion'', because with those kind of things they can literally charge you anything. 

And at least you got some new cards lol :) Is LOONA a difficult group to trade photo cards for? I don't think there are that many people who collect their photocards (yet)...

13 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Geez! You could buy a used car with that money! :sweat: I'm glad you got a ''2nd opinion'', because with those kind of things they can literally charge you anything. 

And at least you got some new cards lol :) Is LOONA a difficult group to trade photo cards for? I don't think there are that many people who collect their photocards (yet)...

More than 1 :rip: My car isn't even that old, only 6 :emma: I had a similarly annoying time last year when it went for it's service... I should maybe just get a new car :flop: 

They're not too bad. It's probably easier to trade than the try and buy the cards from someone. There was a guy who sold the cards on eBay but for some reason he isn't selling the OEC cards :rip: I've made a few friends on Instagram (who also order loads) so hopefully we can all trade to complete sets!

Martijn
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

More than 1 :rip: My car isn't even that old, only 6 :emma: I had a similarly annoying time last year when it went for it's service... I should maybe just get a new car :flop: 

They're not too bad. It's probably easier to trade than the try and buy the cards from someone. There was a guy who sold the cards on eBay but for some reason he isn't selling the OEC cards :rip: I've made a few friends on Instagram (who also order loads) so hopefully we can all trade to complete sets!

Yeah, at some point fixing the car isn't worth the money anymore :sweat: 

Oh, that's great! 

36 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Yeah, at some point fixing the car isn't worth the money anymore :sweat: 

Oh, that's great! 

I'm hoping it's around the £600 mark for mandatory repairs, but we'll see.

November 2.0 girl might need to move to December :green: 

PoshLife

OMG my iPhone is getting delivered today. I am SHOOK

First it was gonna be Nov 17-24, then Nov. 15, now Nov. 10.

I have my list of everything I need to download onto the new phone, like apps and such. (I can't take anything from my old phone cuz it has a virus or something I don't want to put onto the new one.)

Wowowowow

I'm of the elite :omg: