💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn

BLACKPINK's Rosé will sing the theme song for MIXNINE, which will be released after the first episode tomorrow (I didn't even know it was already starting). This will bring BLACKPINK's discography to 7 songs after almost 15 months. Tragic.

25 minutes ago, Martijn said:

BLACKPINK's Rosé will sing the theme song for MIXNINE, which will be released after the first episode tomorrow (I didn't even know it was already starting). This will bring BLACKPINK's discography to 7 songs after almost 15 months. Tragic.

But... doesn't that make it a Rosé song and not a BP song? So they'll still have 6 :green: 

Martijn
12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

But... doesn't that make it a Rosé song and not a BP song? So they'll still have 6 :green: 

True :emma:

Unless we count this one too :giggle:

PopReaper
24 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Likey actually sounds like a bop :giveup:

The rest... :emma: (except for Ding Dong, which sounds like I'm Gonna Be A Star's equally messy sibling... I love it already :legend:)

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
3 hours ago, PopReaper said:

Who dropped more singles in the span of a year: BLACKPINK or CHI CHI? :flop:

CHI CHI has the quantity and the quality

M05TRCz.gif

PoshLife

My iPhone case is shipping today and arriving on the 31st.

I was kinda hoping I'd get a surprise "and your phone is on its way too!" but no such luck :smh: 

6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

My iPhone case is shipping today and arriving on the 31st.

I was kinda hoping I'd get a surprise "and your phone is on its way too!" but no such luck :smh: 

:( at least you'll have the case before so it's definitely protected from day 1!

I read that Apple were bumping up some orders to 3/11, but I think it's only T-Mobile or something :huh: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

:( at least you'll have the case before so it's definitely protected from day 1!

I read that Apple were bumping up some orders to 3/11, but I think it's only T-Mobile or something :huh: 

omg this scared the crap out of me because in American date order 3/11 is March 11, so I was like "I WILL KILL MYSELF" :sharon: 

Just now, PoshLife said:

omg this scared the crap out of me because in American date order 3/11 is March 11, so I was like "I WILL KILL MYSELF" :sharon: 

Now you know how us DD/MM people feel all the time :green: 

• LMAO 1

I hate earphones. I'm looking to get a new pair, but I'd want them to be able to be used on both my laptop (3.5mm) and phone (soon to be Lightning).

The only pair I can find that do "both" (the cable is switchable) are £400 and knowing me I'd break them in 2 weeks.