Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Hajeong, the girl who was briefly a member of 4Ten while it was called Poten (the "Go Easy" era), is debuting in a new group called NEONPUNCH. They're gonna be on Mix9. (I think it's kinda weird to debut a group just to be on Mix9 before they actually do anything as a group, but I digress.) 4Ten is also gonna be on Mix9 (well, three of the four members), so it would be cool if we got some pictures of the old group together.

Having another internal struggle with my collection spreadsheet... with groups that have changed name.

Like, do I keep BP RaNia underneath RaNia (so all releases alphabetically under R)? Or since BP RaNia is their current (lol) name - do I move everything up to be alphabetically under B? Or do I move BP RaNia to B and keep RaNia in R?

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Having another internal struggle with my collection spreadsheet... with groups that have changed name.

Like, do I keep BP RaNia underneath RaNia (so all releases alphabetically under R)? Or since BP RaNia is their current (lol) name - do I move everything up to be alphabetically under B? Or do I move BP RaNia to B and keep RaNia in R?

In that case, I'd keep all of it under RaNia. This whole "BP RaNia" thing is an experiment doomed to fail thanks to piss-poor management. And even though they no longer have any of the original members, it's still the same company and they do perform some of the older songs. I feel like they aren't distinct enough to be filed in two separate places.

I'd also file all of 4Ten's stuff under 4Ten, even the "Poten" single :emma: (though you may not have their stuff, idr)

4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

In that case, I'd keep all of it under RaNia. This whole "BP RaNia" thing is an experiment doomed to fail thanks to piss-poor management. And even though they no longer have any of the original members, it's still the same company and they do perform some of the older songs. I feel like they aren't distinct enough to be filed in two separate places.

I'd also file all of 4Ten's stuff under 4Ten, even the "Poten" single :emma: (though you may not have their stuff, idr)

Thanks! Yeah, I have everything under RaNia for now. I think I'll keep it that way.

And I don't think I have the Poten single - I only have "Jack of All Trades" and "Why" which I think were both releases as 4TEN?

-

For now I have:

ANDA under Andamiro - will probably keep together too
SoljiHani under DASONI - they kinda just randomly changed name like BP/RaNia
Minx before Dreamatcher - thinking of separating these as they did debut separately

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

And I don't think I have the Poten single - I only have "Jack of All Trades" and "Why" which I think were both releases as 4TEN?

Yeah those were both 4Ten releases. The only Poten release was "Go Easy," probably my least favorite song of theirs

WTF? :emma: now I somehow have these random music icons on my spreadsheet lmao.gif

There was only one to begin with but every time I try and delete it, it just duplicates it?? :rip: 

eBvYjgy.png

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife

Not your spreadsheet being corrupted again :emma: 

Have you tried double-clicking to see if it plays anything?

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Not your spreadsheet being corrupted again :emma: 

Have you tried double-clicking to see if it plays anything?

I don't even know how they appeared :toofunny: but I didn't try double-click, no. 

I just kept hitting delete and thankfully they've all gone away :rip: 

Martijn

I never expected Seohyun to leave wtf
Sooyoung I expected for some reason... idk about Tiffany though, was it her decision?

well damn I can't believe all of them left at once

in case you wonder why my KPOP and JPOP days are over, well that's because all my favs have left and the new generations are way too basic for me

rAF8VET.gif

at least Jessica left/ was kicked out during SNSD's golden days, she kinda won imo

or maybe this is just Karma for SM

edb3dd258870055a06f73ad15bac5169e70df7da

Edited by HANZ
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48