xiànzài jiù yào Find Your Soul
zhànjù wǒ xīnzàng,
hé shuí dōu bù yīyàng
chuándì zhè, rèqíng
shǎnshuò yàoyǎn Find Your Soul

:green: 

Or do I? :green:

Happy Page 700 legend.gif

Not us talking now about one of the first minis we talked about in the original thread :spin: 

Holy sh*t it's been three years :giveup: I don't know what to make of that

Taylor

I feel like we've been here for about 50 years lmao.gif 

Yeah... I think that mini was the start of the "dark ages" :green::toofunny: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

I feel like we've been here for about 50 years lmao.gif 

Yeah... I think that mini was the start of the "dark ages" :green::toofunny: 

by "dark ages" do you mean "a few months of thread infighting because SNSD and 2NE1 released music at the same time :toofunny: 

Martijn

Yay! Happy 700 pages ;D
I forgot how much I loved Tiffany's and Hyo's rap parts in Soul :giveup:

Taylor

Wow... "Mr. Mr." was the 67th K-Pop album I purchased... I probably should have stopped then :emma:

Just now, PoshLife said:

by "dark ages" do you mean "a few months of thread infighting because SNSD and 2NE1 released music at the same time :toofunny: 

Maybe... yes. :toofunny: But I think it was a few months later where Viola and I fell out in PMs :deadbanana: 

Didn't Viola hide the thread at one point? I think she told me to remake it, then I remade it but a mod deleted it and unhid the original thread. :smh:

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Wow... "Mr. Mr." was the 67th K-Pop album I purchased... I probably should have stopped then :emma:

Maybe... yes. :toofunny: But I think it was a few months later where Viola and I fell out in PMs :deadbanana:

Didn't Viola hide the thread at one point? I think she told me to remake it, then I remade it but a mod deleted it and unhid the original thread. :smh:

yeah she did :dead: I guess we shouldn't bring up the bad stuff so long after it happened

unless we're reminiscing on when you created dupes to vote for the :hyo: emote :lolga: And then had a conversation with yourself :toofunny::rip: that was such a classic

Then again, you and I fell out a little too at one point, didn't we :rip: I remember I was bitter that you got a signed copy of "Love is Energy" and I didn't, and you caught me telling people in Oreolicious that they shouldn't ask you to post more in that thread :smh: 

Taylor

I still cringe about that... but...

ed9084b961ef736459f9c11a0332ee9f.jpg

Also, was me talking to myself in the K-Pop thread or the original Girls' Generation thread? I think it was in the SNSD thread, but I can't find a link to it (something dodgy happened with it). 

Yeah, I think we did. The Areia guy sent me a half signed copy of Love Is Every (by Azi and Sui) and gave me a free copy of "Longer" :smh: but then I was like "well, I don't want a half signed copy" so I bought his stupid "mega fan pack" to get the all signed ones.

I just remembered it was supposed to come with 2 years of his future releases, but... well. :green: nothing ever came of that :rip: I don't think anybody is surprised tho :green: 

4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

and you caught me telling people in Oreolicious that they shouldn't ask you to post more in that thread

I don't remember that tbh :toofunny:

I just remember one day people asked me to help get the original Oreolicious thread (was it still called that back then? Back when was it Shaniqua? or something was the start of it all?) to 500 pages so I spammed the Girl's Day Expectation gif.

Wasn't that the gif that also didn't show up on anybody else's computers or something? I can't remember :toofunny: 

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I still cringe about that... but...

ed9084b961ef736459f9c11a0332ee9f.jpg

Also, was me talking to myself in the K-Pop thread or the original Girls' Generation thread? I think it was in the SNSD thread, but I can't find a link to it (something dodgy happened with it). 

Yeah, I think we did. The Areia guy sent me a half signed copy of Love Is Every (by Azi and Sui) and gave me a free copy of "Longer" :smh: but then I was like "well, I don't want a half signed copy" so I bought his stupid "mega fan pack" to get the all signed ones.

I just remembered it was supposed to come with 2 years of his future releases, but... well. :green: nothing ever came of that :rip: I don't think anybody is surprised tho :green: 

I don't remember that tbh :toofunny:

I just remember one day people asked me to help get the original Oreolicious thread (was it still called that back then? Back when was it Shaniqua? or something was the start of it all?) to 500 pages so I spammed the Girl's Day Expectation gif.

Wasn't that the gif that also didn't show up on anybody else's computers or something? I can't remember :toofunny: 

So much weirdness, I don't even know where to begin :smh:

I assume talking to yourself was on the SNSD thread cuz I don't remember seeing it in real time and I joined the kpop thread like three pages in

I think Areia still does stuff, so you should call him out on his broken promises :lolga:

And yeah we used to be obsessed with getting as many pages as possible in the "Shaniqua Paprika and Coco Fan Thread" :toofunny: 

Taylor

Also... what happened to the TinyChat crew? :emma:
I still remember we all used to use the h2alpc room :smh: and then @PoshLife you and Didymus fell out for some reason, I think?

Back when there was that ARTPOP live stream we all stayed up for :rip: 

Taylor

Wow, that was back when I had just started uni :duck: and now I've basically finished :sweat:

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Also... what happened to the TinyChat crew? :emma:
I still remember we all used to use the h2alpc room :smh: and then @PoshLife you and Didymus fell out for some reason, I think?

Back when there was that ARTPOP live stream we all stayed up for :rip: 

ohhhhh yes :toofunny:

yeah didymus and I used to go at it, then we came to terms and were friends, then we fell out again. There wasn't a huge argument or anything. We just disagree on too much stuff (and are too loudly opinionated about it) to get along. That just happens sometimes. But yeah we used to tinychat constantly, I'd be in the tinychat room even while I was at work. I don't even remember what we used to talk about

omg I'll never forget when we stayed up for that livestream :smh: 

PoshLife

I can't believe you remember "h2alpc" :toofunny:

Yeah that was a long time ago. Since then I went to grad school, moved and moved back, went to South Korea, got a new job, a promotion, another new job, had and lost a relationship. So many musical releases, funny thread moments, family gatherings and more.

I'm getting a little bit sentimental right now, as you can see :emma: 

Taylor

I'm pretty sure I still have the link bookmarked :deadbanana: 

-

Meanwhile all I have to show for my 3.5 years here is... well... K-Pop albums :rip::(