Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Well it's after the 15th and Ingenio still didn't reach their quota for RaNia Legends :green: 

They said they'd extend it to the 20th as their website was offline for 4 days or something :emma: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

They said they'd extend it to the 20th as their website was offline for 4 days or something :emma: 

Oh lol. Well that's reasonable, the site actually was down for a while :deadbanana: 

6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Oh lol. Well that's reasonable, the site actually was down for a while :deadbanana: 

They're still not gonna sell the 8 left :smh: 

I'm waiting for them to either manually reduce it to zero (fake sales as you suspected) or just be like "we're gonna make it anyways #DINOSAURS !!!!!!!" or something similar lmao.gif 

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

@Taylor Suran, one of the two girls from LODIA, did a song with one of the girls from SPICA and one of the girls from HA:TFELT

Suran is the blonde at 1:18

Just seen this, for some reason my bookmark took me to the last page of the thread - idk :emma:

It seems kinda odd? Like... are they releasing music together now?
Oh wait... never mind... I just clicked on the video and it's for an OST.

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

They're still not gonna sell the 8 left :smh: 

I'm waiting for them to either manually reduce it to zero (fake sales as you suspected) or just be like "we're gonna make it anyways #DINOSAURS !!!!!!!" or something similar lmao.gif 

It's definitely going to be one of those two options :smh:

People on OH suspect they're gonna make it anyway. But when you think about it, only selling ~90 of 100 is still 10% off from their goal. So if it was so important to sell 100 of these, they're taking a pretty big cut.

4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

It's definitely going to be one of those two options :smh:

People on OH suspect they're gonna make it anyway. But when you think about it, only selling ~90 of 100 is still 10% off from their goal. So if it was so important to sell 100 of these, they're taking a pretty big cut.

From what I understood they're using the left over funds to "make the 7th album" (like please, they've released 15 songs) and someone from Ingenio would travel to Korea to ensure it was being done properly and film a "RaNia" web series or something :emma:

So maybe if they just make the album and not bother with travelling it'll work out :toofunny:

-

Also, I was looking up their discography (to count how many song's they've released) and apparently YG himself produced RaNia's "Style"? I find that hilarious for some reason. :toofunny: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

From what I understood they're using the left over funds to "make the 7th album" (like please, they've released 15 songs) and someone from Ingenio would travel to Korea to ensure it was being done properly and film a "RaNia" web series or something :emma:

So maybe if they just make the album and not bother with travelling it'll work out :toofunny:

-

Also, I was looking up their discography (to count how many song's they've released) and apparently YG himself produced RaNia's "Style"? I find that hilarious for some reason. :toofunny: 

Yeah that's what I mean - like, if they supposedly need the money to be able to do those activities, how are they gonna do them without actually selling all of the albums they said they need to sell?

At this point RaNia has more broken promises than Gaga though, so who knows if it'll ever actually happen :smh:

I do think there will be a comeback - there seems to be growing momentum around the risque Make Me Ah live stages and a million+ views fancam - but I don't think it's going to have a better budget than Start a Fire did.

If RaNia Legends happens, I wonder if they'll fulfil their promises of having all 100 signed AND give the first 25 purchasers signed copies of Start A Fire.

I know they posted on Twitter that they had a box of signed Start A Fire albums (less Alex's signature) - so if they do ship them out, I wonder if they'll still be missing one signature.

Same with the actual "Legends" album - inb4 Alex doesn't get to sign in lmao.gif 

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If RaNia Legends happens, I wonder if they'll fulfil their promises of having all 100 signed AND give the first 25 purchasers signed copies of Start A Fire.

I know they posted on Twitter that they had a box of signed Start A Fire albums (less Alex's signature) - so if they do ship them out, I wonder if they'll still be missing one signature.

Same with the actual "Legends" album - inb4 Alex doesn't get to sign in lmao.gif 

oh that reminds me, I kind of want her to leave the group.

On the one hand the music she's making is pretty good - "East West" sounds like a bop - but she makes all of the logistics so damn complicated, and she sub-tweets every complaint like that's what she's getting paid to do. It's just a little too much drama for me.

And she's not even worth the trouble - I really liked "Demonstrate," but the reason the group is starting to gain any momentum (if it is) has nothing to do with her, it's because one of the Korean members flashed her cleavage :toofunny: 

I just read over the description again and I forgot how awful it is :toofunny: 

"Album discography RaNia Legends
Digibook Deluxe Edition, Vinyl CD, DVD-5 + Book of 40 pages
Super Digibook Deluxe Edition, matt laminated with 4/4 print,"

1) Digibook Deluxe Edition - are they also releasing a standard edition?
2) Vinyl CD - wtf is that?
3) DVD-5 - so... just a regular DVD then?
4) Super Digibook Deluxe Edition - oh, so there is a deluxe and a super deluxe? Which is it?
5) matt laminated with 4/4 print - what? :toofunny: 

Martijn
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Chungha - WEEK

00yknxkkkxry.jpg

If they give my dancing princess some boring ballad I'll fly my a$$ over to Korea to punish whoever's responsible

PoshLife

KARD coming back right as I start getting into them :legend:

inb4 this is their last comeback and they never actually """debut"""

PopReaper

If I can't find the cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
No matter what you know, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway
Promise I'll always be there
Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)