Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
13 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Wasn't Seulgi the one who had orange hair in Russian Roulette? :emma:

Yeah now that I actually look back at the video, I was thinking of the one all the way on the left, in terms of the weird style of it:

red-velvet-russian-roulette-mv.jpg?itok=

So not only has it now taken KTOWN4U 6 days to ship out my package, they've now asked me to pay an additional $10 for shipping as they undercharged me... are you serious? :flop: 

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Berry Good's comeback is in like 1/2 days depending on your timezone

xpgmEYL.jpg

oh god did you notice the song is called "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo"? :smh: how do they even get away with that

I'm guessing the photo is them in their plain clothing and during the video they'll transform into beautiful dresses

Just now, PoshLife said:

oh god did you notice the song is called "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo"? :smh: how do they even get away with that

I'm guessing the photo is them in their plain clothing and during the video they'll transform into beautiful dresses

Yeah... I spent a good minute trying to pronounce it lmao.gif 

Did anyone else participate in their Makestar (guessing no :green:)
I've pledged with so many projects recently :rip: STELLAR, LABOUM, Berry Good and Minzy... and BP RaNia :flop: 

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah... I spent a good minute trying to pronounce it lmao.gif 

Did anyone else participate in their Makestar (guessing no :green:)
I've pledged with so many projects recently :rip: STELLAR, LABOUM, Berry Good and Minzy... and BP RaNia :flop: 

ohhh I didn't know Minzy is doing a Makestar, that's very interesting

No I haven't done any of them :smh: Like, if I lived in Korea I'd be willing to shell out $300 (once) to have dinner with Berry Good or something, but I'm not gonna pledge $20 or whatever for an album I will realistically just download for free, or not even like so won't download at all

5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

ohhh I didn't know Minzy is doing a Makestar, that's very interesting

No I haven't done any of them :smh: Like, if I lived in Korea I'd be willing to shell out $300 (once) to have dinner with Berry Good or something, but I'm not gonna pledge $20 or whatever for an album I will realistically just download for free, or not even like so won't download at all

I'm always kinda wary with Makestar since there is always the fact that you might pay $80+ for a signed album with "honorary producer" benefits and... hate every single song :flop:

But to be honest, I've enjoyed every Makestar funded release so far - both STELLAR projects, LABOUM's "Journey to Atlantis" and "Love Sign", Berry Good's "Angel" and "Don't Forget", NC.A's album...

I just wish I'd participated in the Brave Girl's project... I love "Rollin'" :giveup:

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

I'm always kinda wary with Makestar since there is always the fact that you might pay $80+ for a signed album with "honorary producer" benefits and... hate every single song :flop:

But to be honest, I've enjoyed every Makestar funded release so far - both STELLAR projects, LABOUM's "Journey to Atlantis" and "Love Sign", Berry Good's "Angel" and "Don't Forget", NC.A's album...

I just wish I'd participated in the Brave Girl's project... I love "Rollin'" :giveup:

Wait, when was NC.A's album? I'm a fan.

Just now, PoshLife said:

Wait, when was NC.A's album? I'm a fan.

It was her "Time to Be a Woman" album (? - title) 
I think it was just a release of all her old songs with a few new ones Ala Girl's Day albums :laughga: 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/time-to-be-a-woman/id1170332714

I didn't pledge with Makestar, but I did end up buying the album after it was released

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

It was her "Time to Be a Woman" album (? - title) 
I think it was just a release of all her old songs with a few new ones Ala Girl's Day albums :laughga: 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/time-to-be-a-woman/id1170332714

I didn't pledge with Makestar, but I did end up buying the album after it was released

Oh I see. Yeah it has like two new songs on it. I'll listen to Next Station when I get home

Coming Soon is so good though. That or "I'm Different" is my favorite song of hers. And Cinderella Time was pretty good, too. Vanilla Shake wasn't so great :laughga: 

Martijn
11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Sounds better than anything Jessica's ever released :green: 

That's not very hard to accomplish though :green: 
Isn't it a bit late to start the MAKESTAR now? Don't they usually announce it before they even start working on the songs?