πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I randomly got REALLY into CL's "Hello Bitches" a few days ago and it's been stuck in my head constantly ever since

I made a new sheet coping all the cells but missing out the ones I couldn't delete.

But now all of my formulas don't automatically update :emma:Β 

Apparently auto calculation had been switched to manual... and thats why it no longer automatically updated formulas :rip:

Stupid Excel.Β 

PoshLife

So I got home and had a "final notice" in my mailbox from the package center :smh:Β they'll only hold packages for 10 days before (threatening to) returning them to sender, so this was the "pick it up today or it's goin' back" message. Except I never even got the original notice that they got the package.

So yeah, I have my Orange Caramel cd now, 10 days after it arrived (apparently)

PopReaper
39 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

What the hell is this????

I'm not sure I wanna know, sis :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

I'm not sure I wanna know, sis :emma:

I feel like they were just giving the fangirls something to look at

seriously though he looks like he's 14, it's too weird

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

I feel like they were just giving the fangirls something to look at

seriously though he looks like he's 14, it's too weird

ikr, i don't know what bothered me most, the fact that he's like, 14, or him looking uncomfortable through all the video and then bawling out at the end :flop:

I felt like I was watching a Snuff film and Marina Joyce's awkward Korean lovechild :rip:

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

ikr, i don't know what bothered me most, the fact that he's like, 14, or him looking uncomfortable through all the video and then bawling out at the end :flop:

I felt like I was watching a Snuff film and Marina Joyce's awkward Korean lovechild :rip:

omg I didn't watch to the end, lemme see what happens

PoshLife

ummm that was SO weird :emma:

I'm guessing at the beginning he said something like "my special talent is staring contests" cuz it looked like he was trying not to blink, then he shut his eyes right as the tears started falling

That was incredibly odd though. Also the fact that he kept biting his lower lip was a little too suggestive

PopReaper
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

ummm that was SO weird :emma:

I'm guessing at the beginning he said something like "my special talent is staring contests" cuz it looked like he was trying not to blink, then he shut his eyes right as the tears started falling

That was incredibly odd though. Also the fact that he kept biting his lower lip was a little too suggestive

yeah, I looked at the comments and I think it was exactly that

and there's more

:rip:

he was the only one who did the lip-biting thing tho, why was that kidΒ so extra? :rip:

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

yeah, I looked at the comments and I think it was exactly that

and there's more

:rip:

he was the only one who did the lip-biting thing tho, why was that kidΒ so extra? :rip:

This one's so cute, I want to adopt him :sara:Β 

UMMM HE CHEATED THOUGH, you're not allowed to roll your eyes around like that, that gets your eyeballs moist without blinking :crossed:

Sending him to his room tbh

PoshLife

the first time when he bites his lips and he also kinda nods his head, that just comes off as so overtly sexual to me :rip:Β the other times just makes me think it's a nervous ticΒ or something, like who bites their lips that many times in a 30-second period