💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I'm kind of worried my Orange Caramel album got lost in the mail. Cuz the delivery window eBay gave was March 20 - April 20, but usually stuff from Korea arrives at the very beginning of the window

Edited by PoshLife

3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I'm kind of worried my Orange Caramel album got lost in the mail. Cuz the delivery window eBay gave was March 20 - April 20, but usually stuff from Korea arrives at the very beginning of the window

Who did you buy it from again?

Oh... the carrot flower guy? Hopefully it's just taking it's time. I ordered something from him on the 22nd March and it arrived on either the 29th or 30th

PoshLife

Wow, I'm sort of surprised by how bad the title track sounds

Did they have any releases between LIE and this? I think they released Cream from the LIE album, but anything else?

11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Wow, I'm sort of surprised by how bad the title track sounds

Did they have any releases between LIE and this? I think they released Cream from the LIE album, but anything else?

Nope - they released Up & Down and Cream as Chinese singles, but this is their first Korean comeback since Street/LIE. 

I don't like the sound of any of the songs tbh nn

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Nope - they released Up & Down and Cream as Chinese singles, but this is their first Korean comeback since Street/LIE. 

I don't like the sound of any of the songs tbh nn

Yeah I feel like they learned the wrong lessons from LIE. I liked that it didn't sound exactly like Up&Down/Ah Yeah/Hot Pink, but I feel like they took the most boring elements of LIE and made a new song out of it. So it's like derivative and also worse.

I think I just corrupted my CD collection spreadsheet...

I added in a few new rows without noticing I had a cell highlighted, so it added in the new rows with copies of the highlighted cell.

Now whenever I try and delete them Excel just crashes.

This is like... my worst nightmare! :sweat: I've basically had this spreadsheet for as long as I've been collecting...

**** :emma: 

PoshLife
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think I just corrupted my CD collection spreadsheet...

I added in a few new rows without noticing I had a cell highlighted, so it added in the new rows with copies of the highlighted cell.

Now whenever I try and delete them Excel just crashes.

This is like... my worst nightmare! :sweat: I've basically had this spreadsheet for as long as I've been collecting...

**** :emma: 

Is there a way to access a previous version of the document? Or maybe copy all of it into a new spreadsheet and try to delete the bad cells from the new one.

PoshLife
On 4/3/2017 at 10:55 AM, PopReaper said:

Oh yeah, this :emma:

HAHAHAHA the weird movements gaga made while she was coming down

nnnnn it wasn't otherwise that funny :smh:

the end was kinda funny when she was making a really awkward smile and waving the little pacman doll around

10 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Is there a way to access a previous version of the document? Or maybe copy all of it into a new spreadsheet and try to delete the bad cells from the new one.

I don't know... I'll need to try after work

Tbh after Excel crashed like 3 times I just switched my computer off :toofunny: