šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

:omg:Ā I actually like Go Away

Same here it's like one of my fav songs of theirs.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

when you know the meaning of the lyrics,Ā this is actually a sad song :(Ā it represents that moment when you say goodbye to your childhood

ps: this is the very first time I like a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu song:toofunny:Ā her style is cool tho, she is like the lady gaga of Asia, lol

18lijj4ffef67jpg.jpg

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Lmao

Ā 

Joy's like... I don't wanna speakĀ 

Irene's like... No I don't wanna speak either

*Yeri gets handed mic*

Yeri's like... Oh fine I'll speak

Ā 

:toofunny:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Supersonic

It's been a long time coming, but I'm here now flops. Give me the tea, what's the general consensous on #1 songs of the century You're The Best by Mamamoo and One Of These Nights by Red Velvet?

piEqCbp.gif

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

It's been a long time coming, but I'm here now flops. Give me the tea, what's the general consensous on #1 songs of the century You're The Best by Mamamoo and One Of These Nights by Red Velvet?

piEqCbp.gif

tumblr_inline_o41ndd1Mha1rtec9k_500.gif

27 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

piEqCbp.gif

I like the MAMAMOO song and really like "One Of These Nights" :)

However, I've listened to this song like 50 times and I downloaded it yesterday :emma:Ā 

Ā 

Amber on "Borders"

Before the song is released there are a couple things I'd like to share. This song took me a lot of courage to write because I was always apprehensive of the subject it talked about. I've been doing this job for a long time and right now I speak not as Amber of f(x) nor "celebrity" Amber, but just Amber. Just plain, simple, human Amber. "Borders" is more than a song; no glamorous concepts, no "trying to be cool." Its a raw and real story about reality. Its shares, not only about my personal experiences but of people very close to me. Everyone involved in this project- the producers, my team DPR, the actors, to the staff- were people specifically chosen as they have never given up on me and believed in my vision. For that, I want to thank them for making this possible for me. When you guys listen to "Borders", there is just one thing i wish everyone could take from it: NEVER give up on yourself. There is always hope in the midst of this dark, demanding world. In the end, live for those that did not get the chance to and just keep fighting. Always, thank you you guys. You guys made it possible.

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I like the MAMAMOO song and really like "One Of These Nights" :)

However, I've listened to this song like 50 times and I downloaded it yesterday :emma:Ā 

Ā 

The awful color correction gives me Piano Man by Mamamoo teas :toofunny:

But the song is really good! :woohoo:

1 hour ago, amenvodka said:

piEqCbp.gif

I love OOTN. It grew on me so much, and it's my fave from the mini album now. Had the Joe Millionaire remix on repeat last night.