Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
16 minutes ago, Viola said:

Just listened to it and I like a couple of these songs tbh.

I just listened to it briefly. I think "Itoshi Koishi Kimi Koishi" (their first single, #5 on this video) is still the only one I like

5 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

Maybe you should wait for them to go out of print before selling them :hor:

Tbh... They probably will be out of print before I get around to selling them lol

29 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Also I don't like the dalshabet song :emma: 

I wasn't crazy for it either... I actually stopped watching the MV 1/2 way through :emma: (I forgot to go back and watch the rest tbh) 

I still bought the mini album... Cause it's their 10th and I have all the others so... Why not? :rip:
Plus, I liked a couple of the other songs on it :toofunny: 

I'm loving ANDA's "Like Family" tho :legend: I've been trying to find a physical copy of it - but nothing so far :/ 

PoshLife
9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Tbh... They probably will be out of print before I get around to selling them lol

I wasn't crazy for it either... I actually stopped watching the MV 1/2 way through :emma: (I forgot to go back and watch the rest tbh) 

I still bought the mini album... Cause it's their 10th and I have all the others so... Why not? :rip:
Plus, I liked a couple of the other songs on it :toofunny: 

I'm loving ANDA's "Like Family" tho :legend: I've been trying to find a physical copy of it - but nothing so far :/ 

yeah I only watched until the end of what I assume was supposed to be the chorus

I don't love the Anda song, at least not enough to listen to it more than once.why is everyone in kpop disappointing me lately tbh

11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

yeah I only watched until the end of what I assume was supposed to be the chorus

I don't love the Anda song, at least not enough to listen to it more than once.why is everyone in kpop disappointing me lately tbh

Did you watch Ailee's teaser?

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Did you watch Ailee's teaser?

No. I only like one song of hers so I don't know if I need to bother :emma: Is it a highlight medley or just a little snippet?

Just now, PoshLife said:

No. I only like one song of hers so I don't know if I need to bother :emma: Is it a highlight medley or just a little snippet?

Just your standard run of the mill K-Pop MV teaser :emma: 

With like... 2 words at the end :toofunny: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Just your standard run of the mill K-Pop MV teaser :emma: 

With like... 2 words at the end :toofunny: 

I'm literally so over kpop teasers. They give no information.

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Also I don't like the dalshabet song :emma: 

Also also, Utada's "Tomodachi" has been in my head all morning

Yas I love Tomodachi. Which song would u say is your most replayed off the album rn? 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

So "Fantome" has sold more copies in its first three days of release than "EXILE Best" which is likely it's only competition to go #1 this week. So I think it'll top Oricon in the weekly charts

What I really want to know is how it'll do on Billboard. They have a "world chart" and KPop groups regularly top that chart. I wonder if she'll go #1 based on how well it did its first day in US and other countries' iTunes. GOT7's new album seemed to fall faster on the US iTunes chart than "Fantome" did, but I think it was also released a day earlier.

36 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

So "Fantome" has sold more copies in its first three days of release than "EXILE Best" which is likely it's only competition to go #1 this week. So I think it'll top Oricon in the weekly charts

What I really want to know is how it'll do on Billboard. They have a "world chart" and KPop groups regularly top that chart. I wonder if she'll go #1 based on how well it did its first day in US and other countries' iTunes. GOT7's new album seemed to fall faster on the US iTunes chart than "Fantome" did, but I think it was also released a day earlier.

Yas I hope she'll top Oricon 

Im hoping it does well on billboard. Yeah it seemed liked GOT7s album fell faster than Fantome. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain