Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

I didn't enjoy MAMAMOO's song as much as I hoped to :(

The MV is good tho.

It didn't really meet my expectations either, but I think seeing them perform it would make it so much better.
I like it 100x better than Dab Dab and Angel tho :lolga:

fashion monster
Just now, MartijnMonster said:

It didn't really meet my expectations either, but I think seeing them perform it would make it so much better.
I like it 100x better than Dab Dab and Angel tho :lolga:

I agree, they are so much better performing on a stage. I think this is a good strategy for lowering our expectations for their comeback next month.

+ I like the vocals, but the instrumental...

4 hours ago, jujubae said:

Is the new Mamamoo? I am so behind lmaooo

Happy (belated?) Bday Nocchi, my favorite member! A friend of mine just saw them in New York and had the time of his life lol

Also, I finally listened to CHAT-SHIRE and??!?!

tumblr_n2r3ypFFG81sqom46o2_250.gif

I AM IN LOVE

Yas glad u like it!

4 hours ago, jujubae said:

OMG. Are you..... lmao jk, that's a cool coincidence tho! I'm jealous! I couldn't leave the state though due to legal issues. :nails: I will see them someday though dammit!

Did anyone here see ArtRave with Crayon Pop opening? I went to one with Miku and cried lol

I saw Artrave with Miku opening. Disappointed that I didn't have the best view of miku. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain
  • Like 1

Nn... Jessica was replying to comments on Instagram.

Many English fans asked her if she could reply to some in English, and she replied (in Korean) that they should learn Korean if they'd like to understand what she's saying.

:deadbanana: 

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Nn... Jessica was replying to comments on Instagram.

Many English fans asked her if she could reply to some in English, and she replied (in Korean) that they should learn Korean if they'd like to understand what she's saying.

:deadbanana: 

RIP hallyu tbh

Mess...

I got the signed IU CD today, and on the customs form it said "2 x music CD".

I was like... I only ordered one CD tho :emma:

The seller included a free signed promo copy of Girls' Generation's You Think :flop::flop: 

The signatures are a little faded, and Tiffany's is missing (and the IU CD was bloody expensive) but what a nice thing to do! 

Take note other seller who swore at me and blocked me on eBay for trying to buy a signed copy of each version of Ice Cream Cake :green:

Pictures coming soon. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Take note other seller who swore at me and blocked me on eBay for trying to buy a signed copy of each version of Ice Cream Cake :green:

Pictures coming soon. 

Wait! This kind of seller exist? They don't want money? I am confused! :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Wait! This kind of seller exist? They don't want money? I am confused! :sharon:

He complained that I bought one of each (since there were 2 versions) and I was only "allowed" to buy one (this was on eBay...)

He then refunded both of them and blocked me for a few days before later apologising :emma: 

• Like 1

Just now, Taylor said:

He complained that I bought one of each (since there were 2 versions) and I was only "allowed" to buy one (this was on eBay...)

He then refunded both of them and blocked me for a few days before later apologising :emma: 

What kind of mess seriously :toofunny:

Putting up limit for purchase on ebay, that is new to me :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

now THAT'S the mess lol

I remember that in real-time too haha

PoshLife

Speaking of orders...

I ordered this Japanese candy from Amazon, and it said it would arrive by September 19 and didn't. So I contacted them and they were like "we're so sorry, it might've gotten lost or delayed at customs, let me know if you want us to send you a new one." They didn't track the shipment so they have no idea where it is. And it's like... well that'd be awesome, but knowing my luck, either:

a) I have them send a new one, and the first one shows up the next day so I feel like a thief

b) I don't ask for a new one, and the first one never shows up so I just don't get anything

So I feel like I can't win :grr: I'll wait a few more days, then request a new one be shipped. (which will arrive in like late October...)

37 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Speaking of orders...

I ordered this Japanese candy from Amazon, and it said it would arrive by September 19 and didn't. So I contacted them and they were like "we're so sorry, it might've gotten lost or delayed at customs, let me know if you want us to send you a new one." They didn't track the shipment so they have no idea where it is. And it's like... well that'd be awesome, but knowing my luck, either:

a) I have them send a new one, and the first one shows up the next day so I feel like a thief

b) I don't ask for a new one, and the first one never shows up so I just don't get anything

So I feel like I can't win :grr: I'll wait a few more days, then request a new one be shipped. (which will arrive in like late October...)

I'd just ask them to send out a replacement tbh... :emma:
Worst comes to the worst best outcome is you end up with twice as much candy :hehe: 

What type of candy did you order? I think I mentioned in the past, but my favourite is grape Hi-Chew (but they have an American version of it they sell in the US now anyways... Not in the UK tho :cry:) 

I once ordered a toy for my brother as part of his Christmas like... 6 years ago. It never arrived so I got a refund and ordered another one which was delivered fine. The original turned up 4 months later :deadbanana: 

45 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

now THAT'S the mess lol

I remember that in real-time too haha

It'll be in the first thread :toofunny: immortalised :emma: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I'd just ask them to send out a replacement tbh... :emma:
Worst comes to the worst best outcome is you end up with twice as much candy :hehe: 

What type of candy did you order? I think I mentioned in the past, but my favourite is grape Hi-Chew (but they have an American version of it they sell in the US now anyways... Not in the UK tho :cry:) 

I once ordered a toy for my brother as part of his Christmas like... 6 years ago. It never arrived so I got a refund and ordered another one which was delivered fine. The original turned up 4 months later :deadbanana: 

Yeah I mean obviously having twice as much would be awesome, but it seems like such bad karma haha

https://www.amazon.com/Kracie-Cookin-Bundle-Hamburger-Takoyaki/dp/B00K5D4NDC/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1474474515&sr=8-1&keywords=poppin+cookin

They're these kits where you make candy look like other things (like hamburgers and sushi and stuff)

Just now, PoshLife said:

Yeah I mean obviously having twice as much would be awesome, but it seems like such bad karma haha

https://www.amazon.com/Kracie-Cookin-Bundle-Hamburger-Takoyaki/dp/B00K5D4NDC/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1474474515&sr=8-1&keywords=poppin+cookin

They're these kits where you make candy look like other things (like hamburgers and sushi and stuff)

Oooh! I've seen videos of people making them on YouTube! They look like so much fun :giveup: