💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Just now, MartijnMonster said:

I think that sounds fine, although I doubt people would buy albums without a photo card...
I think you shouldn't limit your customers to the UK tho or don't you want to deal with international shipping (which I would understand).
Also, still 0 copies of BLACKPINKs single on Ebay :huh:

A couple eBay stores do it - I guess for people who aren't really bothered and would rather save a few dollars :emma: (the stores then sell the photo card separately). 

Yeah, definitely limiting to UK - I don't really want to deal with the hassle of people complaining it's taking ages to get to them or it didn't turn up etc. 

-

Kinda strange - I haven't found one anywhere (other than that picture I posted a few days ago).

The guy that I emailed that said "let's talk next week" hasn't gotten in touch yet, but I guess a full week is technically tomorrow :toofunny: 

Martijn
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

A couple eBay stores do it - I guess for people who aren't really bothered and would rather save a few dollars :emma: (the stores then sell the photo card separately). 

Yeah, definitely limiting to UK - I don't really want to deal with the hassle of people complaining it's taking ages to get to them or it didn't turn up etc. 

-

Kinda strange - I haven't found one anywhere (other than that picture I posted a few days ago).

The guy that I emailed that said "let's talk next week" hasn't gotten in touch yet, but I guess a full week is technically tomorrow :toofunny: 

I did see picture of the disc somewhere.. Wait, I'll see if I can find it again

Just now, MartijnMonster said:

I did see picture of the disc somewhere.. Wait, I'll see if I can find it again

160814-rose-cousin-blackpink-cd.jpg

Martijn

But if this picture was taken by Rosé's niece (?) too that still doesn't confirm there are more copies out there :toofunny:
Maybe it was a very limited print :flop:

25 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

But if this picture was taken by Rosé's niece (?) too that still doesn't confirm there are more copies out there :toofunny:
Maybe it was a very limited print :flop:

I don't know, normally there aren't pictures of promo CDs until someone lists them on eBay.
The odd one or two times (e.g. Red Velvet with "Happiness") you can see the artist posing with a copy at music shows, but it doesn't happen often.

It's only been two weeks and they've only performed twice on music shows, so who knows... I'll wait and hear back from some of the sellers this week.

Usually YG gives out a ****ton of promo CDs (that aren't signed) :toofunny: so at the very least I'm expecting to see a few unsigned copies in the future. I still see sellers with tons of 2NE1 promo CDs from 2012/13 and iKON from last year.

Martijn
40 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't know, normally there aren't pictures of promo CDs until someone lists them on eBay.
The odd one or two times (e.g. Red Velvet with "Happiness") you can see the artist posing with a copy at music shows, but it doesn't happen often.

It's only been two weeks and they've only performed twice on music shows, so who knows... I'll wait and hear back from some of the sellers this week.

Usually YG gives out a ****ton of promo CDs (that aren't signed) :toofunny: so at the very least I'm expecting to see a few unsigned copies in the future. I still see sellers with tons of 2NE1 promo CDs from 2012/13 and iKON from last year.

That should at least lower the price then...

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Does this sound reasonable for selling prices for STELLAR? :emma:

Reveal hidden contents

£7.50 ($9.81) for CD without photo card
£10.00 ($13.08) for CD with choice of photo card 

Prices include shipping to UK :emma:

I looked on eBay and price is $15.40 (at cheapest) or $17 (average) including shipping 

I think it sounds reasonable.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Oh dear God what did I sign up for :smh:

Hope you have fun when you go! I would of bought tickets if they came a bit closer to where I live. New York is a bit too far for me.

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Viola said:

Hope you have fun when you go! I would of bought tickets if they came a bit closer to where I live. New York is a bit too far for me.

Yeah the only reason I'm going is cuz I go up to NYC in August anyway to see family and stuff for my birthday, so I just built the trip around the concert this year instead. I'd probably go anyway since I'm not THAT far, but that made it a lot easier to justify haha

• Like 1

PoshLife
Just now, Scarlet said:

Hyuna's next music video is Morning Glory

Hide contents

:awkney:

HAHAHA I thought the video was gonna be in the spoiler so the awkney took me by such surprise

• Like 1

imwoahvicky
Just now, PoshLife said:

HAHAHA I thought the video was gonna be in the spoiler so the awkney took me by such surprise

BECAUSE! Justice for U&Me or Wolf :smh:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

26 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Hyuna's next music video is Morning Glory

Reveal hidden contents

:awkney:

Whaaaat. I wanted U&Me :noparty:

imwoahvicky
Just now, Viola said:

Whaaaat. I wanted U&Me :noparty:

Apparently, in an interview it's for the fans