Taylor

Featured Posts

Bi Rain
7 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Perched 

Definitely will be checking them out

7 hours ago, waterfall said:

:rip:

That is really sad. To go through all that hard work training and performing for just 36 bucks a music show.

The Good Sis Viola | Have Some Bi Rain | The Bi Rain Train |
  • Like 1

PoshLife

I forgot about this song but it's so good. What I love about the music video is that everything could almost be real. Like, is she in a giant sound stage with dancers in motion capture suits? No, I found a very brief making-of video and she's just dancing by herself in front of a black screen, even the traffic lights aren't real. 

Also they did a really good job adapting it for a live performance, they even have some people dressed as the tables stacked with champagne glasses.

Irrelevant

it's giving

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Love 1

waterfall
8 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

it's giving

chorus is giving club banger 

Night Out Dancing GIF by Cameo

PopReaper

Q2 K-Pop has been kind of a flop so far (for me).... not really living for IVE's and aespa's new singles, or tripleS's (Non-Scale was cute tho) :madge:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
37 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Q2 K-Pop has been kind of a flop so far (for me).... not really living for IVE's and aespa's new singles, or tripleS's (Non-Scale was cute tho) :madge:

tbh kpop this year hasn't really been doing it for me... so far this year I've only added four kpop songs to my 2024 playlist:

Bad (ft. Youha) by Bang Yongguk
Run for Roses by NMIXX
Really Like You by Gyubin
and Bol4's cover of Psycho by Red Velvet

also Wednesday Campanella have put some new songs out over the past few months but I haven't liked them so I haven't posted them here :emma: Apparently Perfume has a new song out next week called The Light, I liked Moon so hopefully this'll be good too.

PopReaper
19 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

tbh kpop this year hasn't really been doing it for me... so far this year I've only added four kpop songs to my 2024 playlist:

Run for Roses by NMIXX

also Wednesday Campanella have put some new songs out over the past few months but I haven't liked them so I haven't posted them here :emma: Apparently Perfume has a new song out next week called The Light, I liked Moon so hopefully this'll be good too.

Didn't know WedCamp had released more songs so I checked them out and this one is cute (mostly because it deviates from their usual sound which has gotten pretty repetitive and tired at this point dddd :emma:)

:music:

Also just found out my fave nugu J-Pop girlgroup iScream just dropped a new collab with a group called Girls2 and it knocks (tho it sounds a bit dated)

PopReaper

Oh wait I hear smth

:music:

Not them having XG's style and sound but YOUNG POSSE's budget and weird and unsettling music video imagery :emma:

waterfall
On 5/18/2024 at 10:24 PM, PoshLife said:

Run for Roses by NMIXX

really like you was saur cuteee

On 5/18/2024 at 9:41 PM, PopReaper said:

i liked heya and midas touch from Q2 and untouchable but i think that was maybe Q1

i feel like overall kpop been a bit underwhelming cuz most groups are really similar now (most the time it be sound), even the nugus ig. theres drama rn but idk. i want music. 

waterfall
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Welp

n o wonder why gyuri left 

all them so talented and some of their music bops. wish they were bigger tbh. 

PoshLife
Posted (edited)

holy sh*t the harmonies

Edit: weird that they included a "Mayonaka ni" at the end when they could've/should've changed it to "Hard to let it go"

Edited by PoshLife
  • Love 1

PoshLife

umm are we hours away from a Youha comeback??