Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
15 hours ago, TWICE said:

Rumor has it SMNGG has 4 members
tenor.gif

Well these girls must be the top trainees then 

perched

TWICE on hatius

NiziU’s Make You Happy still chart no.5 on Japan Apple Music and Spotify. This has been a long time I have seen girl group doing this well on Japan streaming charts. And they’re rising. :enigma: 
—————

It deserves though. Certified Japan summer smash.

Edited by TWICE
Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.
  • Shook 1

TWICE on hatius

SURF >>>>> title

Edited by TWICE

1 hour ago, TWICE said:

SURF >>>>> title

Of course the one with LDN is better to an extent :selena: 

Edited by Werk

YCHofficial
14 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I love not shy, haven't listened to mini yet

I liked this at first untill they went back to the J-Rock sound later in the song :triggered:

• LMAO 1

Irrelevant

I met an exol today and she told me she didn't like loona after I told her I was an orbit because they cover boy group songs for clout (and Vivi shares the same name as sehuns dog :billie::toofunny:

I made the situation less awkward by reciting the EXO members to her :lmao:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • LMAO 2

TWICE on hatius
10 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I met an exol today and she told me she didn't like loona after I told her I was an orbit because they cover boy group songs for clout (and Vivi shares the same name as sehuns dog :billie::toofunny:

She should focus on that exo is having the reverse loona reveal concept with losing more members each year  :billie:

Edited by TWICE
  • LMAO 2

Irrelevant
Spoiler

Not Shy - they really improve with every title track, every part of this song is interesting. even the chorus is interesting with the ITZY chant.

Don't Give A What - for some reason when they said "come put your hands up" I heard "kombucha hands up" :poot: I'm glad the production isn't too loud, and I love the second melody in the chorus, it's cute

Louder - Kinda meh until the beat changes which sent me to another universe :nooo: The chorus just feels too empty until that really cool synth kicks in. Ryujin snapped here

iD - the intro took me off guard, but the beat is like the same tempo and style as Louder :poot: the chorus was kinda unexpected but I'm glad it wasn't just another one word beat drop chorus

SURF - A summer VIBE, sounds like something RV might sing, and I love it. I'm glad their vocals get to shine more here.

Be In Love - I love how they referenced  "itzy" in SURF and then in Be In Love. It's a nice chill track that's still kinda itzy. 

Thoughts: A solid mini and was a way better first impression than Itz Me (which disappointed me :poot:) Overall I feel like their vocals and rapping have improved on this mini, and I'm glad they included some tracks that show off their vocals. Ryujin is really that bitch, I can always count on her for a good 4th gen girl group rap :nooo:

Edited by Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

also: I honestly would prefer doing video fansigns over real life, because I would be way too stressed irl :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Like 1

TWICE on hatius

I can’t. Orbits are too precious.

• LMAO 1

TWICE on hatius

Well, we all see that’s coming. :yennefer: