Irrelevant
13 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

This is the messiest encore stage ever :lmao:

congrats to Somi 

the award breaking sent me :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • LMAO 1

PoshLife

To commemorate BoA's 20th anniversary, SM is releasing an album of other kpop artists covering her songs. The first one was from Baekhyun, and the next will be Bol4.

What would be your ideal BoA covers? Maybe ChungHa or Hwasa doing "Woman" or "Lookbook". Taeyeon or IU doing "Miracle" would be iconic. Taeyeon or NC.A doing "Only One".

BUtterfield 8

Well I guess busters is finally entering 9muses, brave girls, rania, etc territory. They now have 7 former members & no original members :rip:

YCHofficial
32 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Well I guess busters is finally entering 9muses, brave girls, rania, etc territory. They now have 7 former members & no original members :rip:

9Muses always had OG members in the group till disbandment. In the final line up there was OG member Hyemi :poot:

• Like 1

BUtterfield 8
12 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

YASSSSSSS

Hyoyln

15 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

9Muses always had OG members in the group till disbandment. In the final line up there was OG member Hyemi :poot:

Oh yes I know and just meant in terms of having a lot of former members & new members 

YCHofficial

Today (August 7) 

Black Swan (formerly RaNia) will have their first performance since the name change

They wil perform Style (a RaNia song :poot:) and a unreleased RaNia song which I forgot the title of :poot:

PoshLife

omg if there's video of the unreleased song, post it here

do you think the unreleased song is gonna be a Black Swan song, or are they just performing it cuz they don't have any material yet?

Irrelevant

Treasure hmm... :poot: low-key expected it to sound like that but it's still kinda not my favorite sound :selena:. also did asahi only get one line I- :enigma: and did Yoshi even rap :enigma:haruto got so many lines though :air:

super happy they finally debuted tho, and the MV is super cool

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

they did j-line dirty except Haruto, I didn't expect Mashiho to get so low considering he's main vocalist worthy (and he's basically main dancer too) :fatcat: also yoshi deserves some more raps skeldflksjdflsa

Edited by Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

TWICE on hatius

OF:

But

It’s back. The best drama that tvN has ever made including the perfect script and casting. :bradley: 

Edited by TWICE
Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.